- The report contains detailed information about Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zhongchai Machinery, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. business.
About Zhongchai Machinery, Inc.
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in manufacturing and distribution of drivetrain products, primarily transmission gearboxes, gears, and transaxles in Peoples Republic of China. The companys subsidiaries include Zhongchai China, a wholly foreign owned enterprise; and Zhejiang Shengte Transmission Co., Ltd.
The company's products are primarily used for making industrial, agricultural, and construction machinery, such as forklift trucks, excavators, tractors, diesel engines, and other machines. The gears produced by the company are used for internal production of transmission gearboxes and sold principally to Chinese diesel engine manufacturers. As of June 30, 2010, the company had sold 9,924 sets of transmission gearboxes.
Zhongchai China produces two series of transmission gearboxes, JDS for mechanical shift control and YQX for hydraulic shift control with three classes for 1 ton, 2 ton, and 3 ton internal combusting forklift trucks. Zhongchai China has finished the development of a 1-ton class transmission gearbox for electrical forklift trucks.
The company has delivered its transaxle product, PSD-331, to its customers. This new product would be produced in Zhongchai, China under a technology license from Wooyoung Hydraulic Corporation. This product integrates the functions of transmission and drive axle using a hydrodynamic design concept.
The principal customers of the company are manufacturers of engines and industrial equipment. Its products are used as components in its customers final products. The gears are used in diesel engines, and transmission gearboxes, and transaxles that are incorporated into equipment and machinery for the industrial and agricultural markets, such as forklift trucks, excavators, construction equipment, and agricultural machinery.
The companys major customers include Zhejiang Xinchai Co., Ltd.; Lonking (Shanghai) Forklift Co., Ltd.; Hangcha Forklift Co., Ltd.; Xiamen Xiagong Machinery Co., Ltd.; Hunan Sunway Machinery Co., Ltd.; Zhejiang Hengchun Machinery Co., Ltd.; Hangzhou Global Friend Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.; Shandong Guangming Machinery Co., Ltd.; Anhui Hecha Forklift Co., Ltd.; and Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
The companys suppliers include Zhejiang Yuyang Machinery Co., Ltd.; Zhongqing Shenjian Auto Transmission Co., Ltd.; Hangzhou Qianjin General Machinery Co., Ltd.; Changzhou No. 2 Gears Co., Ltd.; Wuxi Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.; Chongqing Shenjian Auto Transmission Parts Co.,Ltd.; Zhejiang Hengchun Machinery Co., Ltd.; and Xinchang Liyuan Foundry Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZHONGCHAI MACHINERY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Major Shareholders
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. History
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Offices and Representations
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zhongchai Machinery, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?