- The report contains detailed information about SunStar Healthcare, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SunStar Healthcare, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SunStar Healthcare, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SunStar Healthcare, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SunStar Healthcare, Inc. business.
About SunStar Healthcare, Inc.
SunStar Healthcare, Inc (SunStar or the Company) was incorporated in Delaware in 1995 by National Home Health Care Corp (NHHC), a publicly-held Delaware corporation. In January 1996, NHHC, then the sole shareholder of the Company, contributed to SunStar all of the outstanding capital stock of its wholly owned subsidiaries First Health, Inc (First Health) and Brevard Medical Center, Inc (Brevard), which included all of the outstanding capital stock of Brevard's wholly owned subsidiary, SunStar Health Plan, Inc (SHP).
The Company is a managed healthcare company whose wholly owned subsidiary, SHP, provides comprehensive healthcare benefits to individuals, families and small and large employer groups in its service areas through its health maintenance organization (HMO) contracts.
The Company's HMO products provide comprehensive healthcare benefits to enrollees, including ambulatory and inpatient physician services, hospitalization, pharmacy, dental, optical, mental health, ancillary diagnostic and therapeutic services. In general, a fixed monthly enrollment fee covers all HMO services, although the benefit plans require co-payments in addition to the basic enrollee premium. These co-payments are made directly to the provider of services by the member.
As of February 1, 1999 the Company served approximately 75,000 enrolled plan members in 52 counties. The Company has established a growing distribution network of more than 3,000 brokers and 125 general agencies to market its HMO products. The Company has also established a comprehensive delivery system of contractual providers numbering approximately 17,000 physicians and 130 hospitals. The Company outsources all billing, enrollment and claims processing functions through a third party administrator (TPA).
The Company's HMO competes with providers of all of these products, including United Healthcare of Florida, Inc., Humana Medical Plan, Inc., Prudential Healthcare, Inc., Health Options, Inc. and CIGNA Healthcare of Florida, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SunStar Healthcare, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SunStar Healthcare, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNSTAR HEALTHCARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Major Shareholders
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. History
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Offices and Representations
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SunStar Healthcare, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?