- The report contains detailed information about Sunnylife Global Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sunnylife Global Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sunnylife Global Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sunnylife Global Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sunnylife Global Inc. business.
About Sunnylife Global Inc.
Sunnylife Global, Inc. engages in the provision of hospital healthcare management, assisted living facilities management, as well as in the research, development, and sale of healthcare products in China.
The company operates seven hospitals in the Peoples Republic of China. It also offers approximately 25 supplemental vitamin and herbal-based products. In addition, the company, through joint ventures, provides approximately 2,000 products, including food seasonings, beverages, and personal care products.
LONG LIFE DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
Free Circulation Softgel is beneficial to people with heart disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus and serum lipoprotein. Free Circulation Softgel has the unsaturated fatty acid the human body needs. This mixture of fatty acids can help to reduce serum lipoprotein which includes glycerol trifoliate, cholesterol and low density lipoprotein.
Free Circulation Softgel also helps to: Reduce the coagulation platelet, Decrease the content of fibrinogen, Cut the adhesiveness of red blood cells, Maintain blood vessel wall elasticity, Maintain blood pressure, Stimulate insulin secretion, Raise the sensitivity of insulin for pancreas B cell to reach the level of blood sugar for the diabetic mellitus, Protect nerve organization at the anti-oxidized state, Regulate menstrual cycle, and Relieve side effects of menopause.
Health Restore capsules is rich with lysozyme and soluble alpha-lactalbumin. Lysozyme is a protein, which can participate in many kinds of immune responses of the body. It can aid the body's immune system which affects virus protein synthesizing. Lysozyme can be used for preventing and treating malignant tumors and it has also been found, in experiments, that lysozyme can inhibit and destroy HIV viruses.
Health Restore can: Strengthen the immune system, Kill bacteria in the body and decrease inflammation, Repair body cells, Suppress growth of cancer cells, and Help to overcome the common cold and influenza.
MenoPeace herbal capsules, using natural botanical's relieves the stress and physical problems that arise with the onset of menopause. MenoPeace shows effective in eliminating general malaise, insomnia, irregular menstrual cycles, menstrual cramps and dizziness.
Power Fuel herbal capsule is specifically targeted at curing the imbalance of the body's immune system. Power Fuel herbal capsules fights lethargy, strengthens cerebral activity, improves memory, boosts liver function and alleviates anxiety common in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It relieves from various symptoms, such as Fatigue, Dizziness, headache and insomnia, Shortness of breath, Nervousness and anxiety, Moderate fatty liver, and High blood pressure and high lipoprotein.
Max Osteo Support
Max Osteo Support Tablet increases the viscosity of synovial in joint cavities, maintains the function of the joint ligament, releases pain efficiently, helps to prevent bone calcium deposits and is useful in slowing the progress of osteoporosis and controlling pains that are related with aging.
LOVE & HEALTH DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
Lady's Comfort contains four nutrients supplements for anti-aging. They can provide women immense stamina and reduce menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and memory problems.
Chromium Plus contains chromium, bitter melon fruit extract and many other ingredients that help to support and maintain glucose levels. Chromium is an essential mineral for human body.
Anti-Ox is a mixture of antioxidant molecules derived from seven natural plant extracts and enzymes that absorb directly into the blood stream.
My Beauty contains a mixture of antioxidant (OPC), vitamin E and fish protein. Fish Protein can maintain skin elasticity and firmness. It is essential to hydrate the skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E and antioxidant protects from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals, improves physical conditioning, skin, blood, and eyes while combating degenerative diseases.
Allergy Care is an advanced herbal complex that can provide a natural defense against the discomforts associated with allergic reactions. This herbal combination is designed to eliminate excessive response to allergies, control production of histamine, reduce inflammation, control sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose, lessen asthmatic attacks and defend against allergic attacks.
The company has entered a Joint Venture Agreement with Shandong Luyin Pharmaceutical Co. in July, 2006. The company would own 58% of the total investment assets.
Sunnylife Global, Inc. was co-founded by Richard Lo and Bridget Cheng M.D. in 1999. It was formerly know as Norsa, Inc. and changed its name to Sunnylife Global, Inc. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sunnylife Global Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sunnylife Global Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sunnylife Global Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sunnylife Global Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sunnylife Global Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNNYLIFE GLOBAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sunnylife Global Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sunnylife Global Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sunnylife Global Inc. Major Shareholders
Sunnylife Global Inc. History
Sunnylife Global Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sunnylife Global Inc. Offices and Representations
Sunnylife Global Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sunnylife Global Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sunnylife Global Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sunnylife Global Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Sunnylife Global Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sunnylife Global Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sunnylife Global Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sunnylife Global Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sunnylife Global Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sunnylife Global Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sunnylife Global Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sunnylife Global Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?