- The report contains detailed information about Stereotaxis Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stereotaxis Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stereotaxis Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stereotaxis Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stereotaxis Inc. business.
About Stereotaxis Inc.
Stereotaxis, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a cardiology instrument control system for use in a hospitals interventional medical suite (interventional lab) that revolutionizes the treatment of arrhythmias and coronary artery disease in the United States and internationally.
The companys proprietary Niobe system provides the physician with precise remote digital instrument control through user friendly point and click computer mouse control, in combination with image integration and 3D reconstruction. It can be operated either from beside the patient table, as in traditional interventional procedures, or from a room adjacent to the patient and outside the x-ray fluoroscopy field. The Niobe Magnetic Navigation System navigates disposable interventional devices to the treatment site through paths in the blood vessels and chambers of the heart to deliver treatment using computer controlled, externally applied magnetic fields to directly govern the motion of the working tip of these devices, each of which has a magnetically sensitive tip that predictably responds to magnetic fields generated by its system.
The company, through its alliances with Siemens, Philips and Biosense Webster, this precise digital instrument control has been integrated with the visualization and information systems used during interventional cardiology and electrophysiology procedures to provide the physician with a fully-integrated and automated information and instrument control system. The company has integrated its Niobe system with Siemens and with Philips digital x-ray fluoroscopy systems. In addition, the company has integrated the Niobe system with Biosense Websters 3D catheter location sensing technology to provide information as to the 3D location of the working tip of the instrument, and with Biosense Websters ablation tip technology.
Niobe Magnetic Navigation System: The companys Niobe Magnetic Navigation System utilizes two permanent magnets mounted on articulating or pivoting arms that are enclosed within a stationary housing, with one magnet on either side of the patient table, inside the interventional lab.The Niobe system is indicated for use in cardiac, peripheral and neurovascular applications.
Navigant Advanced User Interface: The Navigant advanced user interface is an integrated information and control center that integrates the key information sources used by interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists and allows these physicians to provide instrument control directions to precisely govern the motion of the working tip of disposable interventional devices.
The Navigant user interface consists of: configurable display screens located both next to the patient table inside the interventional labs and in the adjacent control room, outside the x-ray field, that provide visualization and information integration to the physician; embedded device software and system control algorithms that are integrated with the companys disposable interventional devices to facilitate ease of use automation, and improved navigation of these devices; virtual catheter or mouse control which the physician uses to direct the motion of the working tip of the disposable interventional device, either from inside the interventional labs or from the adjacent control room; and a software package designed for interventional cardiology or electrophysiology, or both, as well as optional application software tailored for specific clinical procedures.
Cardiodrive Automated Catheter Advancement System: As the physician conducts the procedure from the adjacent control room, the Cardiodrive or QuikCAS automated catheter advancement system is used to remotely advance and retract the electrophysiology catheter in the patients heart and the Niobe magnets precisely steer the working tip of the device.
Odyssey Enterprise Solution
The Odyssey Enterprise Solution offers an integrated, real-time information solution to manage, control, record and share procedures across networks or worldwide. Odyssey includes one mouse and keyboard to command multiple systems in the lab from a single
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STEREOTAXIS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STEREOTAXIS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STEREOTAXIS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STEREOTAXIS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STEREOTAXIS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stereotaxis Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stereotaxis Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stereotaxis Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stereotaxis Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stereotaxis Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STEREOTAXIS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STEREOTAXIS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STEREOTAXIS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STEREOTAXIS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STEREOTAXIS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STEREOTAXIS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stereotaxis Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stereotaxis Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stereotaxis Inc. Major Shareholders
Stereotaxis Inc. History
Stereotaxis Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stereotaxis Inc. Offices and Representations
Stereotaxis Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stereotaxis Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stereotaxis Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Stereotaxis Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Stereotaxis Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stereotaxis Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stereotaxis Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stereotaxis Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Stereotaxis Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Stereotaxis Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stereotaxis Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stereotaxis Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?