- The report contains detailed information about Res-Care Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Res-Care Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Res-Care Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Res-Care Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Res-Care Inc. business.
About Res-Care Inc.
Res-Care, Inc. operates as a human service company. The company provides residential, therapeutic, job training, and educational supports to people with developmental or other disabilities, to youth with special needs, to adults who are experiencing barriers to employment and to older people who need home care assistance.
The companys programs include an array of services provided in both residential and non-residential settings for adults and youths with intellectual, cognitive or other developmental disabilities, and youths who have special educational or support needs, are from disadvantaged backgrounds, or have severe emotional disorders, including some who have entered the juvenile justice system.
The company also offers, through drop-in or live-in services, personal care, meal preparation, housekeeping, transportation, and skilled nursing care to the elderly in their own homes. Additionally, the company provides services to transition welfare recipients, young people, and people who have been laid off or have special barriers to employment, into the workforce and become productive employees.
At December 31, 2009, the company provided services to persons with special needs in 41 states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Canada, and in other international locations in Europe.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had three segments: Community Services, Job Corps Training Services, and Employment Training Services.
Community Services segment
The company is a provider of services for individuals with intellectual, cognitive or other developmental disabilities. The company also provides periodic in-home care services to the elderly, various youth programs including foster care and residential services, and a host of services to people with acquired brain injury, including vocational and residential placement. As of December 31, 2009, the company served approximately 41,000 individuals in 36 states and Canada.
The company, for its individuals with developmental disabilities, offers an alternative to large, state-run institutional settings by providing individually focused programs. Individuals are supported by an interdisciplinary team consisting of its employees and professional contractors, such as qualified mental retardation professionals (QMRPs), support/service coordinators, physicians, psychologists, therapists, social workers, and other direct support professionals. The companys community services are provided in various different environments including
Periodic In-Home Services: These programs offer periodic and customized support for individuals and primary caregivers to assist and provide respite care. The companys services enable select individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities (DD/ID) to return home and receive care away from large, state-run institutions. For both individuals with DD/ID and the elderly, service is provided on an hourly basis and is coordinated in response to the individuals identified needs and may include personal care, habilitation, respite care, attendant care, housekeeping, and skilled nursing care.
Group Homes: The companys group homes are family-style houses in the community where four to eight individuals live together usually with full-time staffing for supervision and support.
Supported Living: The companys supported living programs provide services modified to the specific needs of one, two or three individuals living in a home or an apartment in the community. Individuals need only a few hours of staff supervision or support each week or they may require services 24 hours a day.
Large Residential Facilities: The companys 15 large residential facilities each provide around-the-clock support to 10 or more individuals.
Vocational Skills Training and Day Programs: These programs offer individuals with DD/ID the opportunity to become active in their communities and/or attain employment. Vocational skills training programs contract with local industries to provide short or long-term work. Day programs provide interactive and educational activities and projects for individuals to assist them in reaching their full pot
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RES-CARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RES-CARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RES-CARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RES-CARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RES-CARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Res-Care Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Res-Care Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Res-Care Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Res-Care Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Res-Care Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RES-CARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RES-CARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RES-CARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RES-CARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RES-CARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RES-CARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Res-Care Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Res-Care Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Res-Care Inc. Major Shareholders
Res-Care Inc. History
Res-Care Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Res-Care Inc. Offices and Representations
Res-Care Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Res-Care Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Res-Care Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Res-Care Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Res-Care Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Res-Care Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Res-Care Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Res-Care Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Res-Care Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Res-Care Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Res-Care Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Res-Care Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?