- The report contains detailed information about PDI, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PDI, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PDI, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PDI, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PDI, Inc. business.
About PDI, Inc.
PDI, Inc. provides promotional services to established and emerging companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare industries.
The company provides outsourced pharmaceutical sales teams that target healthcare providers, offering a range of complementary sales support services designed to achieve its customers strategic and financial product objectives. In addition to outsourced sales teams, the company also provides other promotional services, including interaction program services, call centers, and marketing research.
The company's services offer customers a range of promotional options for the commercialization of their products throughout their lifecycles, from development through maturity. Its services provide a link between its customers and the medical community through the communication of product information to physicians and other healthcare professionals for use in the care of their patients.
The company operates in three segments: Sales Services; Marketing Services; and Product Commercialization Services (PC Services).
The Sales Services segment, which focuses primarily on product detailing, includes its outsourced sales teams. Product detailing involves a sales representative meeting face-to-face with targeted physicians and other healthcare decision makers to provide a technical review of the product being promoted. Outsourced sales teams can be deployed on either a customer dedicated or shared basis, and may use either full-time or flex-time sales representatives. This segment also includes a portfolio of expanded sales services which includes talent acquisition services, short-term teams, and vacancy coverage services. The companys talent acquisition platform provides pharmaceutical customers with an outsourced sales force recruiting and on-boarding service. Short-term programs provide temporary full or flex-time sales teams. The companys vacancy coverage service provides customers with outsourced full or flex-time sales representatives to fill temporary territory vacancies created by leaves of absence within its customers internal sales forces, thereby allowing its customers to maintain continuity of services.
Dedicated Sales Teams: A dedicated sales team works on behalf of one customer. The sales team is customized to meet the customers specifications with respect to sales representative profile, physician targeting, product training, incentive compensation plans, integration with the customers in-house sales forces, call reporting platform, and data integration.
Shared Sales Teams: The companys shared sales teams business model centers around an existing PDI-managed team where multiple non-competing brands are promoted for different pharmaceutical companies. Using these teams, the company makes a face-to-face selling resource available to those customers who want an alternative to a dedicated sales team. The company provides this type of detailing program in the United States. With a shared sales team, its customers receive targeted coverage of their physician audience.
The Marketing Services segment includes two business units: Pharmakon and TVG Marketing Research & Consulting (TVG).
Pharmakon: Pharmakons business is focused on the creation, design, and implementation of promotional peer interactive programming targeted to healthcare professionals. Each marketing program can be delivered through a number of different venues, including teleconferences; dinner meetings; webcasts; satellite; and other alternative media. Within each of its programs, the company offers various services, including strategic design, tactical execution, technology support, audience generation, moderator services, and thought leader management. In addition to its peer interactive programs, Pharmakon also provides promotional communications activities, thought leader training and content development.
TVG Marketing Research & Consulting: TVG provides qualitative and quantitative marketing research to pharmaceutical companies with respect to healthcare providers, patients and managed care customers worldwide. The company offers a range of proprietary, pharmaceutical marketing research services, including studies designed to identify the highest impact business strategy, profile, positioning, message, execution, implementation, and post implementation for a product.
Product Commercialization Services
The Product Commercialization Services segment focuses on providing g sales and marketing support services and potentially limited capital in connection with the promotion of pharmaceutical products.
The company's major customers are Pfizer Inc. and Roche Laboratories Inc.
The company's competitors include inVentiv Health Inc., Innovex Inc., and Publicis Groupe SA.
PDI, Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PDI, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PDI, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PDI, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PDI, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PDI, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PDI, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PDI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PDI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PDI, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PDI, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PDI, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PDI, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PDI, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PDI, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PDI, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PDI, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PDI, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PDI, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PDI, Inc. Major Shareholders
PDI, Inc. History
PDI, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PDI, Inc. Offices and Representations
PDI, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PDI, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PDI, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PDI, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
PDI, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PDI, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PDI, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PDI, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PDI, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PDI, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PDI, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PDI, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?