- The report contains detailed information about Pacrim International Capital Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacrim International Capital Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacrim International Capital Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacrim International Capital Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacrim International Capital Inc. business.
About Pacrim International Capital Inc.
Pacrim International Capital Inc. (PICI or the company) was incorporated by registration of its Articles and Memorandum of Association under provisions of the International Business Companies Ordinance of the British Virgin Islands in 1990. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Pacrim Developments Inc. (PDI) is a growth-oriented, publicly traded real estate company which is focused on the ownership, development and management of commercial and residential real estate, hotels and restaurants.
The company has three main operating divisions - real estate, hospitality and immigration consulting services. The company is focused on the ownership, management and development of commercial and multi-unit residential real estate, and hotel and restaurant properties in Canada.
In addition, Pacrim International Capital offers third party management services for both hotel and restaurant properties.
The company's commercial and residential Properties are located at Albert, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, HongKong, Peoples Republic of China and also owns certain future development lands in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Fredericton, New Brunswick.
The company's hospitality properties are located at New Brunswick, Ontario, Nova Scotia.
Lacewood Square, the company's mixed-use project adjacent to the Home Depot on Lacewood Drive in Halifax has been a consistent performer for the company in recent years. New tenants included Pizza Hut, Curves Ladies Fitness Center, Styles Optical and Vin Art one of only 4 locations in Nova Scotia awarded an independent liquor store designation.
The company's property at 201 Chain Lake Drive has become the new home for the 35,000 square foot Home Outfitters superstore, a rapidly growing division of Hudsons Bay Company that is the largest retailer of its kind in the growing home décor business. McDonalds restaurant has also signed for approximately 2,500 square feet on a freestanding pad site at the front of 201 Chain Lake Drive. The company is currently developing tenant proposals for Phases II and III of Bayers Lake Corporate Center.
During 2001, a strong housing market in Halifax allowed the Company to capitalize on the market conditions by expanding its operations into the multi-unit residential sector through condominium development. The Prestwick on Parkland was the companys first condominium project and boasted 87% pre-construction sales. This 68 unit development was completely sold by the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2002.
After the success of the company's first project, it entered into the second project in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Golf Greens, a 140-unit complex overlooking the Saint John River Valley was completed during fiscal 2003 with less than 20% of the units remaining unsold. Phase II is expected to commence during fiscal 2005.
The company's third project the Royalton, located in Halifax started construction in the second quarter of fiscal 2003. This 60-unit development overlooks the Bedford Basin and will provide the marketplace with an upscale, high quality product. Construction is expected to be completed late in 2003 with over 50% of the units pre-sold.
The company has also completed architectural plans and prepared to commence construction on a 16 unit townhouse development on 2.7 acres of land located in Royal Hemlocks, directly adjacent to The Royalton.
The Companys hospitality division currently consists of three hotels and three restaurants located in Halifax and Moncton. These properties continue to be the core assets of this division. During the past three years there have been several changes to the operations of this division.
During fiscal 2000, Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (PHSI) was formed. At that time the PHSI managed all hotels and restaurants owned by the Company. In early 2000, a portfolio of 8 hotels were added to the management portfolio of PHSI. These properties are owned by the Aquilini Investment Group of Vancouver, BC and are located in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and British Columbia. PHSI has repositioned and re-branded these hotels to the Howard Johnsons and Holiday Inn Express flags.
PHSI has also developed an e-commerce center called Intergy to allow web-based travelers easy access to all hotel properties and services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacrim International Capital Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacrim International Capital Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacrim International Capital Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacrim International Capital Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacrim International Capital Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACRIM INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Major Shareholders
Pacrim International Capital Inc. History
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Offices and Representations
Pacrim International Capital Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacrim International Capital Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pacrim International Capital Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pacrim International Capital Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacrim International Capital Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacrim International Capital Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?