- The report contains detailed information about Pace Medical Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pace Medical Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pace Medical Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pace Medical Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pace Medical Inc. business.
About Pace Medical Inc.
Pace Medical, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture and sale of single and dual-chamber temporary cardiac pacemakers, a dual-chamber pacing analyzer, surgical and temporary pacemaker extension cables, and related accessories. A pacemaker is an electronic device which stimulates an impaired heart, thereby causing it to beat at a rate which would meet normal bodily demands.
The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, APC Medical, Ltd. is a United Kingdom limited company with facilities located in Welwyn Garden City, Herts, England. APC Medical provides the Company with a foreign based manufacturing operation and an international marketing and sales presence through a network of sales representatives and distributors in the U.K., Europe, and other world markets. The Company is responsible for marketing in the United States and Canada and conducts most of its manufacturing and new product development operations in the U.S.
The products marketed by the Company include:
Temporary Cardiac Pacemakers: The Companys Model 4570 MICRO-PACE, dual-chamber, temporary cardiac pacemaker, is a programmable eleven (11) mode, single and dual-chamber temporary cardiac pacemaker consisting of three (3) atrial modes, AOO, AAI, AAT, four (4) ventricular modes VDD, VOO, VVI, VVT, and four (4) dual modes DOO, DVI, DDI, DDD. The MICRO-PACE is a technically improved dual-chamber temporary cardiac pacemaker which utilizes a copyrighted computer software-based microprocessor design.
The Company also manufactures three (3) types of single-chamber temporary cardiac pacemakers. Model EV4542 and Model EV4543 are ambulatory units which attach to the patient and allow for ambulatory pacing, if required. Model 4170 attaches to the patients bed rail and is more rugged in construction.
Pacing Analyzer: The Model 4800 AccuPace, dual-chamber pacing analyzer, combines the functions of dual-chamber multi-mode, multi-parameter pacing with testing features that evaluate, display, store, and print out the important characteristics of the patients lead system. The temporary pacing feature allows the physician to perform pre-implant stimulation studies of the basic pacing parameters and functions on the patient prior to the implantation of a permanent pulse generator.
Extension Cables: The Company manufactures various temporary cardiac pacemaker extension cables and surgical extension cables in order to satisfy the different applications encountered during patient pacing. The extension cables can be used with manufacturers temporary external pacemakers and pacing system analyzers being marketed. Many of the cables can be resterilized after use, while others are disposable.
Markets and Distribution
The Companys temporary cardiac pacemakers and associated accessories are sold to hospitals both domestically and abroad to OEM accounts and through independent sales representatives and independent distributors.
Domestic Sales (North America): The Companys domestic sales consist primarily of single and dual-chamber temporary pacemakers shipped to OEM accounts under either private labels or the Companys name. The Company also utilizes manufacturers representatives and distributors. The Company oversees and supports the representative and distributor organizations.
International Sales: The Company has entered into a distributor arrangement with respect to certain international markets with APC Cardiovascular, Ltd. APC Cardiovascular sells the Companys products directly and through a network of approximately thirty (30) distributor organizations extending from Ireland to Japan.
The Company focuses on two major domestic and international selling markets. These markets are as follows: Original Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives/Distributors.
The Company purchases approximately 80% of its component parts in the United States with the remainder being purchased in Europe.
Pace Medical, Inc. was incorporated in the year 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACE MEDICAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACE MEDICAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACE MEDICAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACE MEDICAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACE MEDICAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pace Medical Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pace Medical Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pace Medical Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pace Medical Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pace Medical Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACE MEDICAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACE MEDICAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACE MEDICAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACE MEDICAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACE MEDICAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACE MEDICAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pace Medical Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pace Medical Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pace Medical Inc. Major Shareholders
Pace Medical Inc. History
Pace Medical Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pace Medical Inc. Offices and Representations
Pace Medical Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pace Medical Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pace Medical Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pace Medical Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Pace Medical Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pace Medical Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pace Medical Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pace Medical Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pace Medical Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pace Medical Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pace Medical Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pace Medical Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?