- The report contains detailed information about Orthovita Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orthovita Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orthovita Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orthovita Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orthovita Inc. business.
About Orthovita Inc.
Orthovita, Inc. operates as a specialty spine and orthopedic company with a portfolio of orthobiologic and biosurgery products. The companys products are based on proprietary biomaterials that have various mechanisms of action in the body.
The companys orthobiologic platform includes products for the fusion, regeneration, and fixation of human bone. Its orthobiologic products are based on proprietary Vitoss Bone Graft Substitute technology and include the Imbibe Bone Marrow Aspiration System used with Vitoss. Several of Vitoss products incorporate the companys proprietary bioactive ceramic glass technology which accelerates bone healing.
The companys orthobiologic products also include Cortoss Bone Augmentation Material and the Aliquot Delivery System used with Cortoss. Cortoss is a synthetic biomaterial that hardens to mimic weight-bearing, cortical bone following injection into spinal vertebrae. Cortoss is an injectable alternative to polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) bone cement cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures.
The companys biosurgery products include Vitagel Surgical Hemostat, Vitasure Absorbable Hemostat, and the CellPaker Plasma Collection System used in conjunction with Vitagel, and other accessories and delivery products that complement Vitagel product. These products incorporate biosurgical materials to help control bleeding during surgeries.
Kensey - Vitoss Foam
The company, in 2003, entered into an agreement with Kensey to jointly develop and commercialize certain orthobiologic products based upon Vitoss platform. The new products developed under this agreement are based on internally developed, proprietary Vitoss bone graft substitute material in combination with proprietary resorbable Kensey biomaterials. Kensey has the right to manufacture any approved or cleared products that were jointly developed under the agreement, and the company markets and sells these products worldwide.
Angiotech - Vitagel and CellPaker
The company has rights to distribute Vitagel and CellPaker from Angiotech Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Inc. under a license agreement executed in June 2004 and launched the products in 2005. Under the license agreement: the company has rights to manufacture, market, and sell Vitagel products throughout the world for orthopedic indications, and non-exclusive rights to manufacture, market, and sell CellPaker products throughout the world for all indications; and Angiotech has an option for co-exclusive rights outside the orthopedic field which, if exercised, would permit Angiotech to manufacture, market and sell an Angiotech-branded Vitagel product throughout the world.
The company manufactures Vitagel at facilities in Malvern, Pennsylvania and manufacture CellPaker at subcontractors facility.
After obtaining certain non-exclusive rights from Medafor, Inc. to distribute Vitasure Absorbable Hemostat pursuant to a distribution agreement, the company launched the product in 2008. Its territory under the agreement consists of the United States, Australia, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Orthovita, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORTHOVITA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORTHOVITA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORTHOVITA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORTHOVITA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORTHOVITA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orthovita Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orthovita Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orthovita Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orthovita Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orthovita Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORTHOVITA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORTHOVITA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORTHOVITA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORTHOVITA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORTHOVITA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORTHOVITA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orthovita Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orthovita Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orthovita Inc. Major Shareholders
Orthovita Inc. History
Orthovita Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orthovita Inc. Offices and Representations
Orthovita Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orthovita Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orthovita Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Orthovita Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Orthovita Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orthovita Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orthovita Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orthovita Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Orthovita Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Orthovita Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orthovita Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orthovita Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?