- The report contains detailed information about Orthometrix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orthometrix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orthometrix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orthometrix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orthometrix Inc. business.
About Orthometrix Inc.
Orthometrix, Inc. markets, sells and services several musculoskeletal product lines used in pharmaceutical research, diagnosis and monitoring of bone and muscle disorders, sports medicine, rehabilitative medicine, physical therapy and pain management. The company offers five product lines consisted of 15 models. Its principal products are the pQCT (XCT) series for research applications, the pQCT (XCT) series for clinical applications, the Leonardo, the VibraFlex series and the Orbasone. During 2007 and 2006, respectively, 58.2% and 61.8% of total sales were derived from nine customers.
The company markets, sells, and services its products and devices through two divisions, the Healthcare Division and the Sports and Fitness Division.
The Healthcare Division engages in the marketing, sale, and servicing of pQCT (peripheral Quantitative Computed Tomography) bone and muscle measurement systems for use in musculoskeletal research applications, including for bone disorders and human performance (also called the XCT research product line); pQCT bone and muscle measurement systems for use in musculoskeletal clinical applications, including for bone disorders and human performance (also called the XCT clinical product line); patented exercise systems used in physical therapy, sports medicine, and rehabilitative medicine the VibraFlex 550 and the Mini VibraFlex; the Leonardo, a human performance measurement device used to quantify the progress made by individuals using the companys VibraFlex exercise systems; and the Orbasone Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy pain management system (Orbasone ESWT), used to treat chronic plantar fasciitis (foot pain). The company also established Orbasone Mobile, LLC, a regional mobile service to help promote its Orbasone Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy system by bringing ESWT treatment to the doctors office.
Sports and Fitness Division
The Sports and Fitness Division engages in the marketing, sale, and servicing the patented exercise systems, including the Mini VibraFlex; the Mini VibraFlex Plus; the VibraFlex 550; the VibraFlex 600. The VibraFlex products are based on the same patented technology as the Galileo products and offer an improved approach to muscle strength development through the short and intense stimulation of the muscles. The Sports and Fitness Division markets, sells and services these systems to fitness centers, gyms, sports clubs and associations and to the general public.
The company offers five product types comprised of 15 models: 5 models of pQCT systems for bone & muscle research application (XCT Research SA, XCT Research SA+, XCT Research M, XCT Research M+, and XCT 3000 Research); 2 models of pQCT systems for clinical application related to bone & muscle disorders (XCT 2000L and XCT 3000); 2 models of patented powered exercise systems for rehabilitation and physical therapy (Mini VibraFlex and VibraFlex 550); 1 model of human performance measurement system (Leonardo); 3 models of VibraFlex for sports and fitness (Mini VibraFlex Plus, Mini VibraFlex, and VibraFlex 600); 1 model of VibraFlex for the home wellness/fitness market (VibraFlex Home Edition) and 1 model of pain relief system (Orbasone ESWT).
The pQCT Systems for Bone and Muscle Research Applications
The company directly markets, sells, and services in the U.S. and Canada the following pQCT systems for in vivo and in vitro research: XCT Research SA/SA+ (bone/muscle measurement for small laboratory animals, such as rats); XCT Research M/M+ (bone/muscle measurement for transgenic mice); XCT 3000 Research - (bone/muscle measurement for laboratory animals, such as primates).
Stratec Medizintechnik GmbH (Stratec) manufactures pQCT technology systems in Germany and markets them in the rest of the world (excluding the United States and Canada where the company directly markets, sells, and services its products).
The pQCT Systems for Clinical Application Related to Bone and Muscle Disorders
The company directly markets, sells, and services in the U.S. and Canada the following pQCT systems for clinical assessment and monitoring of bone densi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORTHOMETRIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORTHOMETRIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORTHOMETRIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORTHOMETRIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORTHOMETRIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orthometrix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orthometrix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orthometrix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orthometrix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orthometrix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORTHOMETRIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORTHOMETRIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORTHOMETRIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORTHOMETRIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORTHOMETRIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORTHOMETRIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orthometrix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orthometrix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orthometrix Inc. Major Shareholders
Orthometrix Inc. History
Orthometrix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orthometrix Inc. Offices and Representations
Orthometrix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orthometrix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orthometrix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Orthometrix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Orthometrix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orthometrix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orthometrix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orthometrix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Orthometrix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Orthometrix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orthometrix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orthometrix Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?