- The report contains detailed information about Utah Medical Products Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Utah Medical Products Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Utah Medical Products Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Utah Medical Products Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Utah Medical Products Inc. business.
About Utah Medical Products Inc.
Utah Medical Products, Inc. produces medical devices that are proprietary, disposable and for hospital use. The company markets a range of medical devices used in critical care areas, especially the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), the labor and delivery (L&D) department, and the womens health center in hospitals, as well as products sold to outpatient clinics and physician's offices.
Labor and Delivery/ Obstetrics
Fetal Monitoring Accessories: The companys intrauterine pressure (IUP) catheters provide for clinician choices from a traditional fluid-filled system to INTRAN PLUS, the transducer-tipped system. In addition, adjunct FHR electrodes, leg plates, toco belts and chart paper are provided by it to complete a package of fetal monitoring supplies. The company's IUP catheters consist of:
IUP-075 and the companys other custom fluid-filled clear catheter kits utilize a saline-filled catheter that is placed within the uterine cavity, connected to a separate external reusable or disposable transducer. This product package, utilizing double lumen catheters, was the traditional mode of intrauterine monitoring prior to the introduction of INTRAN. An intrauterine pressure change is transmitted through the fluid column to the external pressure transducer.
The INTRAN PLUS catheter combines the transducer tip concept of INTRAN I with a refined tip design, a zeroing switch that allows the clinician to reset the reference of the monitor, and an amnio lumen which provides access to the amniotic fluid environment which may be helpful in the diagnosis and intervention of certain fetal conditions.
The company markets tocodynamometer belts, disposable electrodes, catheters, and accessories.
Vacuum-Assisted Delivery Systems (VAD): The companys VAD Systems include CMI patented soft silicone bell-shaped birthing cups and patented hand-held vacuum pumps for use in vacuum-assisted operative deliveries. Its patented soft silicone cup is a bell-shaped cup design that should be preferred for fetal well-being in low or outlet fetal stations with occiput anterior presentations.
Other Obstetrical Tools: AROM-COT is a finger cover with a patented prong design to rupture maternal membranes with less patient pain and anxiety. MUC-X is an aspiration device used immediately after birth to clear neonatal respiratory passages and reduce exposure to potential infections. CORDGUARD is a patented product which unifies the multiple steps of clamping the neonates cord close to the umbilicus, severing the cord without splattering blood, drawing a clean cord blood sample, and assisting in the removal of the placenta. CORDGUARDs sharpless, closed system reduces the risk of exposure to potentially infected blood. In addition, CORDGUARD facilitates obtaining neonatal blood that is otherwise hard to obtain safely and cleanly. BT-Cath is a uterine balloon tamponade catheter for controlling severe postpartum hemorrhage. Abcorp toco belts and straps for fetal monitoring by an external tocodynamometer are provided in latex-free form in various configurations.
Neonatal Intensive Care
DISPOSA-HOOD: The DISPOSA-HOOD is an infant respiratory hood that is used in the NICU to administer oxygen to neonates and flush CO2 (carbon dioxide) while maintaining a neutral thermal environment critical to proper physiologic responses. The DISPOSA-HOOD, placed over the infant's head, incorporates a round diffusor connection specifically designed to disperse the incoming gases along the inner surfaces of the hood, rather than allowing them to blow directly on the infant's head.
DELTRAN PLUS: The companys DELTRAN blood pressure monitoring system has been adapted specifically for use in the NICU. The streamlined version eliminates needles used for blood sampling, avoids the loss of scarce neonatal blood volume and provides a closed system that reduces the risk of infection.
GESCO: GESCO, a silicone catheter, focuses on the special developmental needs of tiny critically-ill babies. A class of catheters called umbilical vessel catheters (UVCs) are specially designed for administering vital medications and fluids immediately following bi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Utah Medical Products Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Utah Medical Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Utah Medical Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Utah Medical Products Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Utah Medical Products Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Utah Medical Products Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Utah Medical Products Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Utah Medical Products Inc. Major Shareholders
Utah Medical Products Inc. History
Utah Medical Products Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Utah Medical Products Inc. Offices and Representations
Utah Medical Products Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Utah Medical Products Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Utah Medical Products Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Utah Medical Products Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Utah Medical Products Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Utah Medical Products Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Utah Medical Products Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Utah Medical Products Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Utah Medical Products Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Utah Medical Products Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Utah Medical Products Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Utah Medical Products Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?