- The report contains detailed information about NovaMed Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NovaMed Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NovaMed Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NovaMed Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NovaMed Inc. business.
About NovaMed Inc.
NovaMed, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) in the United States. It also owns and operates optical laboratories, an optical products purchasing organization, a marketing products and services business, a call center, and marketing solutions business.
In addition to its surgical facilities and optical products businesses, the company provides management services to two eye care practices pursuant to long-term service agreements. Under these service agreements, the company provides business, information technology, administrative, and financial services. These management services are provided to an optometric practice with an optical retail store located in the Chicago market and an ophthalmology practice with multiple locations in Atlanta, Georgia.
As of March 15, 2010, the company owned and operated 37 ASCs, each of which is a state-licensed and Medicare-certified ASC. Physicians perform various surgical procedures in its ASCs, including ophthalmology, orthopedics (including podiatry), pain management, gastroenterology, urology, ENT, plastic surgery, and gynecology.
The company owns and operates an optical laboratory business that engages in surfacing, finishing, and distributing corrective lenses and eyeglass lenses. The companys laboratories have in excess of 275 active customers, including ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians, and optical retail chains. The companys optical products purchasing organization allows eye care professionals to purchase optical products through the company from approximately 275 suppliers. In addition, its marketing products and services business provides eye care professionals and vendors with a range of products and services, including brochures, videos, advertising and Web site design, education and training programs, and consulting services.
In August 2008, the company acquired MDnetSolutions, a call center and marketing solutions company serving primarily the bariatric market. Bariatrics is a surgical specialty in light of the obesity and diabetes epidemics in the United States. MDnetSolutions provides a range of services and products to the bariatric community, including call center services, nurse line services, Websites, and a software program that tracks and manages patient leads for providers. MDnetSolutions' customers include bariatric practices, hospitals, and medical device manufacturers.
The company also has a long-term service agreement with an optometric practice located in Illinois. The optometric practice also has a retail optical outlet that sells eyeglasses and other products to patients. The company provides services, facilities, and equipment necessary to operate this optometric practice. The services include billing, collection, and cash management services; procuring and maintaining office space, equipment, and supplies; subject to federal and state law, recruiting, employing, supervising, and training non-professional personnel; assisting in recruiting additional doctors; administrative and support services; and information technology services.
NovaMed, Inc. was founded in 1995. The company was formerly known as NovaMed Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to NovaMed Eyecare, Inc. in 1999. Further, it changed its name to NovaMed, Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVAMED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVAMED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVAMED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVAMED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVAMED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NovaMed Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NovaMed Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NovaMed Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NovaMed Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NovaMed Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVAMED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVAMED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVAMED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVAMED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVAMED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVAMED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NovaMed Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NovaMed Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NovaMed Inc. Major Shareholders
NovaMed Inc. History
NovaMed Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NovaMed Inc. Offices and Representations
NovaMed Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NovaMed Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NovaMed Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NovaMed Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
NovaMed Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NovaMed Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NovaMed Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NovaMed Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NovaMed Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NovaMed Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NovaMed Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NovaMed Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?