- The report contains detailed information about Meridian Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Meridian Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Meridian Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Meridian Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Meridian Holdings, Inc. business.
About Meridian Holdings, Inc.
Meridian Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare management and information system solutions in the United States. The Company contracts with physicians to provide Health care services primarily within Southern California.
The Company is an acquisition-oriented holding company focused on building, operating, and managing a portfolio of business-to-business companies. It seeks to acquire majority or controlling interests in companies engaged in e-commerce, e-communication, and e-business services, which would allow the holding company to participate in management, operations, and finances.
Business Units and Affiliated Partners
The Company operates various business units, such as Capnet IPA; InterCare DX, Inc.; CGI Communications Services, Inc.; Meridian Energy Corporation; and Meridian Health Systems.
Capnet IPA (Independent Physician Association), with approximately 300 physicians, 15 community hospitals, 4 teaching Hospitals and other ancillary service companies contracted within its network, is the core component of Meridian Holdings, Inc. healthcare management division business.
InterCare DX, Inc.
InterCare DX, Inc. formerly known as Inter-Care Diagnostics, Inc., is a software products and services company specialized in providing healthcare management and information system solutions.
Products and Services
Vasocor Vascular Diagnostic Centers
The Company initiated the commercialization of Vasocor Vascular Diagnostic Centers (VVDC), after an extensive patient, provider and health insurance plan acceptance test. The Vasocor Device has FDA pre-market approval, validated clinical trial data, Medicare/Medicaid and Indemnity insurance re-imbursement eligibility. In addition to coronary arterial disease, the device can also be used in the non-invasive diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease and estimating endothelial function.
InterCare Clinical Explorer (ICE)
This is an Electronic Health Record System, with Tele-Medicine and Telehealth Components. The ICE application is derived from various technologies consisting of: Mainstream SQL Database with full open architecture human anatomy and graphical user interfaces that simplify documentation and information access; data mining and data query tools; end-user tool sets; and interface capabilities to facilitate coexistence with other systems. ICE can integrate with legacy systems (utilizing any off- the- shelf interface engine) through both HL7 and proprietary legacy interfaces.
CGI Communications Services, Inc.
By combining enabling technology with companies supplying telecommunications, medical products and services, CGI is intends make InterCare, DX Inc.'s ICE suite of clinical applications, a provider of telemedicine and telecare solutions. The target customers of CGI include specialty and small business entities.
Meridian Energy Corporation
Meridian Energy Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Meridian Holdings, Inc., a diversified energy and natural resource Company, operating in the field of Electricity, Oil and Gas market. Meridian Operates backs and invests in major exploration and exploitation organized by geologist, geophysicists and other energy executives.
Meridian Health System
Meridian Health Systems, (VIP Concierge Medical Services Company) is a division of Meridian Holdings, Inc, focused in provision of tertiary medical specialty care for the international clientele in U.S.A. The Company intends to provide access to the United States physicians and hospitals for international patients and providers as well as reduce and mitigate access barriers to the U.S. Healthcare. The Company serves as a single point of contact and accountability for the patients, families, physicians, allied health, hospitals and vendors.
The company offers optional Flexible Medical Care Services through its preferred participating healthcare provider network in both United States and worldwide under the company's Healthcare membership discount services program, as well as facilitate the setting up of a Health Savings Account (HSA) program through a partner Commercial Bank, and/or High Deductible Health Insurance plan through a partner health insurance company.
Meridian Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Meridian Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Meridian Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Meridian Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Meridian Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Meridian Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MERIDIAN HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Meridian Holdings, Inc. History
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Meridian Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Meridian Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Meridian Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Meridian Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Meridian Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Meridian Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?