- The report contains detailed information about LifeWatch AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LifeWatch AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LifeWatch AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LifeWatch AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LifeWatch AG business.
About LifeWatch AG
LifeWatch AG, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets telehealth systems and provides cardiac monitoring services for high-risk and chronically ill patients primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Its cardiology products include ambulatory cardiac telemetry systems, diagnostic ECG recorders, self check ECGs, weight scales, transtelephonic event recorders with autotrigger, looping recorders, non-looping recorders, personal pacemaker data transmitters, and ECG transmitters; pulmonology products comprise spirometers and oximeters; and hypertension products consist of blood pressure and glucose monitors, desktop wireless blood pressure and pulse rate monitors, and weight scales. The companys diabetes products comprise blood pressure and glucose monitors; Ob/Gyn products include fetal maternal monitor that measures fetal heart rate and uterine contractions; and wellness products consist of Card Guard HealthePod monitor, which offers health and fitness applications in one device. It also provides cardiac event monitoring, pacemaker follow-up monitoring, and clinical research services. In addition, the company offers Holter, a compact device providing ECG recording; and LifeStar PMP Wireless Tele-Diagnostic System that offers the tools required for screening, monitoring, diagnosis, and management of specific disease conditions, such as congestive heart failure, diabetes, and COPD. Further, it provides LifeWatch Connect EHR Platform, which enables physicians with a single connection point for integrating patient and device data with their healthcare management systems; and NiteWatch home sleep testing service, a prescription service for unattended sleep monitoring of patients with suspected obstructive sleep apnea. The company was formerly known as Card Guard AG and changed its name to LifeWatch AG in May 2009. LifeWatch AG was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIFEWATCH AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIFEWATCH AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIFEWATCH AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIFEWATCH AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIFEWATCH AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LifeWatch AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LifeWatch AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LifeWatch AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LifeWatch AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LifeWatch AG Industry Position Analysis
6. LIFEWATCH AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIFEWATCH AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIFEWATCH AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIFEWATCH AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIFEWATCH AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIFEWATCH AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LifeWatch AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LifeWatch AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LifeWatch AG Major Shareholders
LifeWatch AG History
LifeWatch AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LifeWatch AG Offices and Representations
LifeWatch AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LifeWatch AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LifeWatch AG Capital Market Snapshot
LifeWatch AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
LifeWatch AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LifeWatch AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LifeWatch AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LifeWatch AG 1-year Stock Charts
LifeWatch AG 5-year Stock Charts
LifeWatch AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LifeWatch AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LifeWatch AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?