- The report contains detailed information about iTech Medical, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iTech Medical, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iTech Medical, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iTech Medical, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iTech Medical, Inc business.
About iTech Medical, Inc
iTech Medical, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and pre-market clinical testing of the Muscle Pattern Recognition (MPR) system.
The MPR System
The companys MPR System is a patented clinical tool that analyzes patterns of muscle recruitment - the engagement of muscles to perform specific body movements. The system performs a biomechanical and mathematical analysis of muscle function. Test results are based on the simultaneous measurement of surface electromyography (sEMG), signals produced by specific back and neck muscles during the execution of distinct body movements (an MPR Test). A patient's readings are digitized and processed by a proprietary data analysis system that generates graphic images of recognizable muscle activity patterns. A computer-assisted comparison of a patient's patterns with those produced by normal subjects is then provided in a report that forms the basis of the clinical evaluation.
The MPR System consists of three components: MPR Data Acquisition Device; MPR Data Analysis System; and MPR Report.
The MPR Data Acquisition Device: The MPR Data Acquisition Device consists of a commercially available laptop computer system and a recording system equipped with a set of signal amplifiers. The amplifiers are attached to customized skin-surface electrodes that pick up the electrical signals produced by the underlying muscles. The Data Acquisition Device is controlled by proprietary data collection software developed and owned by the company. The software prompts and guides the technician (operator) in performing the required data collection tasks; it assists patient and operator in the execution of body movements by providing visual and audio prompts; and it provides a real-time graphical display of muscle activity.
The MPR Data Analysis System: The data collected during each MPR Test is transmitted electronically to a central location (application server) for processing by the companys computerized Data Analysis System. Proprietary analytical software is used to assess the quality of the MPR data and to derive measures which characterize the patients muscle recruitment patterns. These measures are then compared to their respective equivalent derivations from a normative database of non-injured and pain-free subjects. The results of the analysis are presented in an MPR Report, which is electronically transmitted to the referring health care provider.
The MPR Report: The MPR Report provides the health care provider with findings that help to classify the patient as normal or with a graded level of muscle dysfunction (abnormal). The MPR Report includes graphic, statistical, and narrative representations of each muscle groups recruitment patterns as compared to normative patterns and provides critical information about the muscle groups examined. This information includes evidence of dysfunction: reports if muscle recruitment is normal or abnormal and if abnormal, the location of the abnormality; conditions of occurrence and severity of dysfunction: reports the severity of the dysfunction as compared to normal, and the motor movement(s) in which a dysfunction was observed, and also reports if the dysfunction is due to hyperactivity (muscle spasm) or hypoactivity (muscle weakness); and patterns of abnormal muscle recruitment: provides a graphic presentation of the abnormal muscle patterns, including the patterns of abnormal muscle compensation.
The company's target markets for MPR are primary care physicians, including family practice physicians, internists, obstetricians, gynecologists, and pediatricians who initially treat the majority of patients with back pain; specialists, including neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians (PM&R), and occupational medicine practitioners (occmed); the employer market; the workers compensation market; health maintenance organizations (HMOs); and insurance companies.
iTech Medical, Inc., formerly known as Impact Medical Solutions, Inc., was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITECH MEDICAL, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITECH MEDICAL, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITECH MEDICAL, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITECH MEDICAL, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITECH MEDICAL, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iTech Medical, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iTech Medical, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iTech Medical, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iTech Medical, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iTech Medical, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. ITECH MEDICAL, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITECH MEDICAL, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITECH MEDICAL, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITECH MEDICAL, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITECH MEDICAL, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITECH MEDICAL, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iTech Medical, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iTech Medical, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iTech Medical, Inc Major Shareholders
iTech Medical, Inc History
iTech Medical, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iTech Medical, Inc Offices and Representations
iTech Medical, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iTech Medical, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iTech Medical, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
iTech Medical, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
iTech Medical, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iTech Medical, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iTech Medical, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iTech Medical, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
iTech Medical, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
iTech Medical, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iTech Medical, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iTech Medical, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?