- The report contains detailed information about Emergent Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Emergent Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Emergent Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Emergent Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Emergent Group, Inc. business.
About Emergent Group, Inc.
Emergent Group Inc., through its subsidiary, PRI Medical Technologies, Inc., provides surgical equipment on a fee for service basis to hospitals, surgical care centers, and other health care providers.
The company offers mobile surgical services to its customers by providing mobile lasers and other surgical equipment on a per procedure basis along with technical support and disposable supplies required to utilize the equipment. The company has approximately 800 active accounts in 16 states. The market encompasses various disciplines, including general surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology, urology, obstetrics, gynecology, podiatry, dermatology, and plastic/cosmetics.
Products and Services
The company's technicians provide surgical equipment and related technical services support to physicians and operating room (O.R.) personnel in hospitals, surgical care centers, and other health-related facilities on a per-procedure basis.
The company's equipment encompasses CO2, Nd:YAG, Pulse Dye, KTP/YAG, Diode, Greenlight HPS, Holmium YAG, Lithotripsy, and Cryosurgery technology. The company has equipment to provide services in lithotripsy, cryosurgery, transmyocardial revascularization, advanced visualization technology, microwave therapy, and prostate surgery.
The company also provides its customers with disposable products and/or ancillary equipment that are needed for a given medical procedure. It involves in laser and cryosurgery equipment rentals requiring fibers, probes, and disposable kits proprietary to a specific manufacturers equipment.
In May 2009, the company entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of New York Cryosurgery Equipment LLC, a company which provides mobile cryosurgery equipment and technicians to hospitals for treatment of prostate and renal cancer.
The company serves health care providers, including smaller independent hospitals and physicians who cannot afford to buy surgical equipment because of budget constraints or cannot justify buying due to limited usage; and large hospitals that may be able to purchase equipment for use in their own facility but may choose not to because reimbursement or utilization rates for certain procedures do not warrant a capital commitment.
Emergent Group, Inc. was founded in 1964.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Emergent Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Emergent Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Emergent Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Emergent Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Emergent Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMERGENT GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Emergent Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Emergent Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Emergent Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Emergent Group, Inc. History
Emergent Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Emergent Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Emergent Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Emergent Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Emergent Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Emergent Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Emergent Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Emergent Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Emergent Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Emergent Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Emergent Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Emergent Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Emergent Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Emergent Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?