- The report contains detailed information about CNS Response, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CNS Response, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CNS Response, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CNS Response, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CNS Response, Inc. business.
About CNS Response, Inc.
CNS Response, Inc., a web-based neuroinformatic company, engages in the utilization of a patented system that provides data to psychiatrists and other physicians/prescribers to make a decision when treating a specific patient with mental, behavioral, and/or addictive disorders.
The company operates in two distinct business segments, Neurometric Information Services (formerly called Laboratory Information Services) and Clinical Services business.
Neurometric Information Services
The companys primary business Neurometric Information Services is operated by CNS Response, Inc. (CNS California), which is focused on neurometric analysis, research, development, and commercialization of a patented system that provides data to psychiatrists and other physicians/prescribers to enable them to make more informed decisions when treating patients with behavioral (psychiatric and/or addictive) disorders. Its technology provides medical professionals with medication sensitivity data for a subject patient based upon the identification and correlation of treatment outcome information from other patients with similar neurophysiologic characteristics. For each patient in the CNS Database, it has compiled electroencephalographic (EEG) scans, symptoms, and outcomes often across multiple treatments from multiple psychiatrists and physicians. This patented technology called Referenced-EEG (rEEG).
The Clinical Services segment provides psychiatric clinical services through Neuro-Therapy Clinic, (NTC). NTC offers services, such as testing and treatment of neuropsychiatric problems, including learning, attentional and behavioral challenges, mild head injuries, as well as depression, anxiety, bipolar, and other common psychiatric disorders.
The companys competitors include Genomic Health, Inc.; Aspect Medical Systems, Inc.; and Brain Resource Company.
CNS Response, Inc. was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CNS RESPONSE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CNS RESPONSE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CNS RESPONSE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CNS RESPONSE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CNS RESPONSE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CNS Response, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CNS Response, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CNS Response, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CNS Response, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CNS Response, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CNS RESPONSE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CNS RESPONSE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CNS RESPONSE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CNS RESPONSE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CNS RESPONSE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CNS RESPONSE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CNS Response, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CNS Response, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CNS Response, Inc. Major Shareholders
CNS Response, Inc. History
CNS Response, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CNS Response, Inc. Offices and Representations
CNS Response, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CNS Response, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CNS Response, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CNS Response, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
CNS Response, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CNS Response, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CNS Response, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CNS Response, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CNS Response, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CNS Response, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CNS Response, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CNS Response, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?