- The report contains detailed information about AHSI, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AHSI, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AHSI, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AHSI, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AHSI, Inc. business.
About AHSI, Inc.
Ages Health Services Inc (the Company) was organized as a Massachusetts corporation in 1990. The company provides behavioral health services delivered by multidisciplinary teams of clinicians through two programs: the Geriatric Services Program and the Outpatient Services Program. In the Geriatric Services Program, teams go into nursing facilities and rest homes to provide services to the residents of these facilities. These services assist the facilities in meeting important regulatory requirements. The Company's Geriatric Services Program operates in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
The Outpatient Services Program serves primarily non-geriatric Medicaid clients referred by a variety of Massachusetts state agencies at the Company's mental health clinic and in a variety of home or housing settings. The services provided include diagnostic procedures, individual, group and family therapy, medication monitoring and consultations to facility or state agency staff and other caregivers. The clinical teams include masters level therapists, social workers, psychologists, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists and psychiatrists.
Geriatric Services Program
Nursing Home Mental Health Needs: The primary users of the Company's services are persons over 65 years of age who reside in geriatric care facilities.
The Company's Geriatric Services Program currently provides services to approximately 4,000 residents in approximately 175 nursing homes, rest homes, homes for the aging and other geriatric care facilities in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. The Company offers the nursing homes and other geriatric care facilities the means to treat residents suffering from behavioral problems, cognitive decline, dementia, depression, psychosis and other psychological problems common to the geriatric population.
Description of Services Provided: The Company provides comprehensive mental health services to older adults in nursing homes, rest homes, homes for the aging and other geriatric care facilities.
A list of services include: Psycho-diagnostic assessments, Individual psychotherapy, Group psychotherapy, Family systems work, Psychopharmacological consultations, 24 hour emergency services and crisis intervention, Behavior management and consultation, OBRA compliance, Arrangements for psychiatric hospitalizations and Specialty services for Alzheimer's patients.
In addition to direct care, the Company provides education to facility staff to support their ongoing management of patients, including crisis management.
Outpatient Services Program
Outpatient Services Program: The Company's Outpatient Services Program provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services to outpatient clients of all ages. The Outpatient Services Program serves approximately 1,000 clients who are referred primarily by state health and social service agencies.
Other outpatient referral sources are local physicians and therapists, schools and school collaboratives, residential and day programs for the disabled and forensic services for courts and court officers. Outpatient care consists almost exclusively of individual diagnostic evaluations and therapy, although emergency response, consultation, group service, family support and medication monitoring are also offered.
The Company currently participates in Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP's) network of contracted providers of mental health services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AHSI, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AHSI, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AHSI, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AHSI, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AHSI, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AHSI, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AHSI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AHSI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AHSI, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AHSI, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AHSI, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AHSI, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AHSI, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AHSI, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AHSI, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AHSI, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AHSI, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AHSI, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AHSI, Inc. Major Shareholders
AHSI, Inc. History
AHSI, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AHSI, Inc. Offices and Representations
AHSI, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AHSI, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AHSI, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AHSI, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
AHSI, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AHSI, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AHSI, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AHSI, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AHSI, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AHSI, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AHSI, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AHSI, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?