- The report contains detailed information about Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Park-Ohio Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. business.
About Park-Ohio Holdings Corp.
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, operates as an industrial supply chain logistics and diversified manufacturing company in the United States, Asia, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. The companys serves industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in various industrial sectors, including the automotive and vehicle parts, heavy-duty truck, industrial equipment, steel, rail, electrical distribution and controls, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, power sports/fitness equipment, HVAC, electrical components, appliance, and semiconductor equipment industries.
The company operates through three segments: Supply Technologies, Aluminum Products, and Manufactured Products.
Supply Technologies provides its customers with Total Supply Management, a proactive solutions approach that manages the efficiencies of every aspect of supplying production parts and materials to its customers manufacturing floor, from strategic planning to program implementation. Total Supply Management includes such services as engineering and design support, part usage and cost analysis, supplier selection, quality assurance, bar coding, product packaging and tracking, just-in-time and point-of-use delivery, electronic billing services and ongoing technical support. The company operates 40 logistics service centers in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Ireland, Hungary, China, Taiwan, Singapore, and India, as well as production sourcing and support centers in Asia. Through its supply chain management programs, the company supplies approximately 175,000 globally-sourced production components.
Products and Services
Total Supply Management provides its customers with a partner in strategic planning, global sourcing, technical services, parts and materials, logistics, distribution and inventory management of production components. In addition, Supply Technologies delivers a range of production components, including valves, electro-mechanical hardware, fittings, steering components, and many others. As an additional service, Supply Technologies provides spare parts and aftermarket products to end users of its customers products. Total Supply Management services are typically provided to customers pursuant to sole-source arrangements.
The Supply Technologies segment also engineers and manufactures precision cold formed and cold extruded products, including locknuts, SPAC nuts, and wheel hardware, which are principally used in applications where controlled tightening is required due to high vibration. Supply Technologies produces both standard items and specialty products to customer specifications, which are used by customers in the automotive, heavy-duty truck and rail industries.
Markets and Customers: Supply Technologies markets and sells its services to approximately 5,400 customers domestically and internationally. The principal markets served by Supply Technologies are the heavy-duty truck, automotive and vehicle parts, electrical distribution and controls, consumer electronics, power sports/fitness equipment, recreational vehicles, HVAC, agricultural and construction equipment, semiconductor equipment, aerospace and defense, and appliance industries. The company's major customer is Navistar, Inc.
The Aluminum Products business casts and machines aluminum engine, transmission, brake, suspension and other components for automotive, agricultural equipment, construction equipment, heavy-duty truck, and marine equipment OEMs, primarily on a sole-source basis. Aluminum Products principal products include front engine covers, cooling modules, control arms, knuckles, pump housings, clutch retainers and pistons, master cylinders, pinion housings, oil pans, and flywheel spacers. In addition, the company provides value-added services, such as design engineering, machining, and part assembly.
Manufactured Products segment operates a group of manufacturing businesses that design and manufacture a range of products, including induction heating and melting systems, pipe threading systems, rubber products, and forged and mac
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Air Freight Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARK-OHIO HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. History
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Air Freight Industry Statistics
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?