- The report contains detailed information about Wright Medical Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wright Medical Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wright Medical Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wright Medical Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wright Medical Group Inc. business.
About Wright Medical Group Inc.
Wright Medical Group, Inc., through Wright Medical Technology, Inc. and other operating subsidiaries, operates as a global orthopaedic medical device company. The company engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of devices and biologic products for extremity, hip, and knee repair and reconstruction.
The company provides surgical solutions for the foot and ankle market. Reconstructive devices are used to replace or repair knee, hip and other joints and bones that have deteriorated or have been damaged through disease or injury. Biologics are used to replace damaged or diseased bone, to stimulate bone growth and to provide other biological solutions for surgeons and their patients. Within these markets, the company focuses on the higher-growth sectors of the orthopaedic industry, such as foot and ankle and upper extremity markets, as well as on the integration of its biologic products into reconstructive procedures and other orthopaedic applications.
The company offers products in four primary market sectors, including Extremity Reconstruction, Biologics, Knee Reconstruction, and Hip Reconstruction.
The company offers extremity products for foot and ankle and upper extremity in various markets worldwide. It also provides foot and ankle surgical products in the U.S. and German markets. Additionally, it holds positions in various segments of the upper extremity market, such as radial head repair, finger joint replacements and intramedullary wrist fracture implants.
Foot and Ankle Hardware: The companys CHARLOTTE foot and ankle system is an offering of fixation products for foot and ankle surgery. The CLAW plate allows surgeons to modify the length of screws used and amount of compression to the fusion site.
The DARCO foot and ankle plating systems were designed to address the specific needs of reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. The DARCO MFS and MRS plates were the implants to incorporate fixed angle, locking screw technology into a fixation set for foot surgery.
The companys INBONE total ankle system represents the third generation in ankle replacement implants, utilizing a patented intramedullary alignment mechanism for accurate placement of the implant. Its SIDEKICK line of external fixators is designed to facilitate compression or distraction of bones in the foot from the outside in and in a minimally invasive manner.
In 2009, the company announced the commercial release of the ORTHOLOC polyaxial trauma plating system. The ORTHOLOC system provides foot and ankle surgeons a line of plates and screws to address most trauma injuries of the foot and ankle. The polyaxial locking feature allows the surgeon to customize the angle of screw placement through the plate to maximize implant to bone fit. Additionally, the company announced the limited release of the VALOR TTC fusion nail. The VALOR nail provides surgeons with a solution for fusing the calcaneal, talar and tibial bones required in patients suffering from severe ankle arthritis. Other products in its foot and ankle portfolio include its BIOARCH subtalar arthoereisis implant, its line of AM Surgical foot and ankle endoscopic tissue release products, and its line of Swanson toe joints.
Upper Extremity Hardware: The companys EVOLVE modular radial head replacement prosthesis addresses the need for modularity in the anatomically highly-variable joint of the elbow and is the market radial head prosthesis. The EVOLVE modular radial head device provides 150 different combinations of heads and stems allowing the surgeon to choose implant heads and stems to accommodate the unpredictable anatomy of each patient. The smooth stem design allows for rotational motion at the implant and bone interface and for radiocapitellar articulation, potentially reducing capitellar wear. The companys EVOLVE radial head plating system is for surgeons who wish to repair rather than replace the damaged radial head.
The companys line of Swanson finger joints are used in finger joint replacement for patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis of the hand. Its MICRONAIL intramedullary wrist fracture repair system is a next
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wright Medical Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wright Medical Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wright Medical Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wright Medical Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wright Medical Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wright Medical Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wright Medical Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wright Medical Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Wright Medical Group Inc. History
Wright Medical Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wright Medical Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Wright Medical Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wright Medical Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wright Medical Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wright Medical Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Wright Medical Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wright Medical Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wright Medical Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wright Medical Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wright Medical Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wright Medical Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wright Medical Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wright Medical Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?