- The report contains detailed information about GammaCan International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GammaCan International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GammaCan International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GammaCan International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GammaCan International Inc. business.
About GammaCan International Inc.
Gammacan International, Inc., a development stage company, engages in research and development of immunotherapy and related approaches to treat cancer. The company focuses on the use of intravenous immunoglobulins (IgGs), derived from human plasma to treat melanoma, and other cancers.
The companys primary product candidate, VitiGam, is an anti-cancer immunotherapy derived from the plasma of donors with vitiligo, a benign autoimmune skin condition. It demonstrated that plasma from individuals with vitiligo contains anti-melanoma activities. It is developing VitiGam to initially address Stage III and Stage IV melanoma.
In June 2007, the company completed a Phase II clinical trial designed to test the safety and efficacy of IgG in patients with prostate cancer, colon cancer and melanoma. In addition to VitiGam, the company develops the Next generation (recombinant) VitiGam and Cancer vaccines based on VitiGam.
Next generation (recombinant) VitiGam: VitiGam is manufactured as a mixture that consists of IgG molecules (antibodies of the IgG type).
Anti-angiogenesis: The company develops additional IgG-based therapies for cancer and other diseases. These therapies are based on the disruption of the blood supply to cells.
In 2007, the company announced the discovery of proprietary IgG sub-fractions in human plasma, which contain potent anti-angiogenic properties. These sub-fractions may be used for treatment of disorders resulting from neovascularization (the formation of new blood vessels or angiogenesis). It has established a pre-clinical development program to define and characterize these anti-angiogenic anti-cancer fractions and to test their biological activity in animal models.
The company has a strategic agreement with Life Therapeutics, Inc. (Life) for the purpose of collecting source plasma from individuals with Vitiligo. Under the agreement, Life would be responsible for the collection, storage, quality control, import/export, delivery, and supply of plasma to it in such amounts as required to complete Phase I and Phase II clinical trials for VitiGam. Life is a U.S./Australian company that specializes in niche therapeutic hyperimmune products. Life operates 13 plasma collection centers in eight American states.
The companys competitors include Schering Corporation; Chiron; and Bayer.
The company was incorporated in 1998 under the name San Jose International, Inc. and changed its name to Gammacan International, Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GammaCan International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GammaCan International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GammaCan International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GammaCan International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GammaCan International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GAMMACAN INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GammaCan International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GammaCan International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GammaCan International Inc. Major Shareholders
GammaCan International Inc. History
GammaCan International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GammaCan International Inc. Offices and Representations
GammaCan International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GammaCan International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GammaCan International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GammaCan International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
GammaCan International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GammaCan International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GammaCan International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GammaCan International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GammaCan International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GammaCan International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GammaCan International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GammaCan International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?