- The report contains detailed information about Generex Biotechnology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Generex Biotechnology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Generex Biotechnology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Generex Biotechnology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Generex Biotechnology Corp. business.
About Generex Biotechnology Corp.
Generex Biotechnology Corporation, a development stage company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of drug delivery systems and technologies for metabolic and immunological diseases.
The company primarily focuses on its proprietary technology for the administration of formulations of large molecule drugs to the oral (buccal) cavity using a hand-held aerosol applicator. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Antigen Express, Inc. (Antigen), the company focuses on immunomedicines incorporating proprietary vaccine formulations.
BUCCAL DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY AND PRODUCTS
Buccal Insulin Product Generex Oral-Lyn
The companys primary pharmaceutical product, Generex Oral-lyn, an insulin formulation administered as a fine spray into the oral cavity using its proprietary hand-held aerosol spray applicator known as RapidMist for the treatment of Type-1 and Type-2 diabetes. The company has received regulatory approval in Ecuador and India for the commercial marketing and sale of Generex Oral-lyn. In March 2008, it initiated Phase III clinical trials for this product in the U.S. with the first patient screening for such trials at a clinical study site in Texas.
Buccal Glucose and Energy Products - Glucose RapidSpray, BaBOOM! Energy Spray and GlucoBreak
The company, using its proprietary buccal delivery technology, has developed various formulations of glucose sprays that are available over-the-counter. It offers Glucose RapidSpray, which uses its proprietary RapidMist platform technology to provide an alternative for people who require or want additional glucose in their diet and delivers a low-calorie glucose formulation directly into the mouth. Glucose RapidSpray is available in the United States and Canada through various retail chains, wholesalers and online. It is also available wholesale in the Middle East through its Generex MENA office in Dubai.
The companys line of over-the-counter products using its proprietary RapidSpray delivery device also include GlucoBreak, a fat-free glucose spray that is marketed as an aid for dieters and can be used between meals as part of a daily diet routine, during exercise and before bedtime; and BaBOOM! Energy Spray is an instant energy spray designed to improve energy levels for sports, work, study, travel and overall fatigue. Its primary ingredients include glucose, caffeine, ginseng and Vitamins B and C. BaBOOM! Energy Spray and GlucoBreak are being considered for commercial sale in various national and regional retailers and drug store chains in the United States and Canada. Glucose RapidSpray is being marketed in the Middle East through the Generex MENA office in Dubai and in South Africa and six neighboring countries through the Master Distributor Agreement with Adcock Ingram Limited and Adcock Ingram Healthcare (Pty), Ltd.
Metformin Gum Product/Strategic Alliance
The company has established a collaborative alliance with Fertin Pharma A/S, a Danish manufacturer of medicinal chewing gum, for the development of a metformin medicinal chewing gum for the treatment of Type-2 diabetes mellitus and obesity. Metformin is a generic drug used to regulate blood glucose levels.
IMMUNOMEDICINE TECHNOLOGY AND PRODUCTS
The companys wholly-owned subsidiary, Antigen, is developing proprietary vaccine formulations based upon two platform technologies, the Ii-Key hybrid peptides and Ii-Suppression. These technologies are applicable for either antigen-specific immune stimulation or suppression, depending upon the dosing and formulation of its products. Using active stimulation, the company is focusing on major diseases, such as breast and prostate cancer, H5N1 avian influenza and HIV. Autoimmune disease, such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis and allergic asthma are the focus of its antigen-specific immune suppression work.
Antigens immunotherapeutic vaccine AE37 is in Phase II clinical trials for patients with HER-2/neu positive breast cancer. The trial is being conducted with the United States Military Cancer Institute's (USMCI) Clinical Trials Group. The company has entered into an agreement with the Euroclinic, a private center in Athens, Greece
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Generex Biotechnology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Generex Biotechnology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Generex Biotechnology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Generex Biotechnology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Generex Biotechnology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Major Shareholders
Generex Biotechnology Corp. History
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Offices and Representations
Generex Biotechnology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Generex Biotechnology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Generex Biotechnology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Generex Biotechnology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Generex Biotechnology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Generex Biotechnology Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?