- The report contains detailed information about Proteonomix, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Proteonomix, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Proteonomix, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Proteonomix, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Proteonomix, Inc. business.
About Proteonomix, Inc.
Proteonomix, Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in the development of stem cell therapies primarily for the treatment of diabetes and cardiac therapy, as well as offers cosmeceutical products.
Cell Therapies for Pancreatic Islet Cells: The company has identified stem cells in the human pancreas and has applied for patents for cell surface markers for these pancreatic stem cells, as well as methods for their isolation.
Stem Cell Derived Cosmeceutical and Cosmetic Products: The companys subsidiary, Proteoderm, Inc., intends to produce and market, anti-aging cosmeceuticals and cosmetics derived from stem cell products which contain a patent pending secreted matrix as an active ingredient. It designs, produces, and synthesizes proteins, and polypeptides secreted by stem cells and incorporate them into formulated personal care products.
Umbilical Cord Blood Expansion: The company intends to conduct Phase I trial for umbilical cord blood expansion (which is the replication of umbilical cord blood cells through generations without degradation of the cells).
Laboratory services: The company provides laboratory services through the Sperm Bank of New York, Inc. (SBNY), its wholly owned, accredited, and operating reproductive cell/tissue banking service, including sperm, ova, ovarian tissue, and testicular tissue. Umbilical cord blood stem cells and reproductive cells are processed and banked for both allogeneic and autologous therapeutic transplantation for various medical disorders, including leukemia and lymphoma.
Cryopreservation: The company has developed a patent-pending container device for cryopreservation of stem cells (the process where cells are preserved by cooling to low sub-zero temperatures).
The company's products include platform ES-400, which is both a fluid which constitutes a medium and scaffolding, consisting of human collagen-based matrix for the growth of stem cells. Platform CB-500 is a medium and scaffolding whose components are based on umbilical cord blood. FlexPak-5 is the companys cord blood banking cryopreservation bag that provides the ability to bank cord blood in aliquot.
The companys cosmetic products utilizing the Secreted Matrix and Matrix NC 138 were developed by its subsidiary, Proteoderm, and San Mar Laboratories, Inc. based on cosmeceutical technologies, which describe the Matrix NC 138 (a material secreted by stem cells).
In 2009, the company entered into an agreement with two China-based companies, China Biopharma, Inc., which distributes pharmaceuticals and cosmetics in China, and Sinoquest Investment Ltd., which controls various pharmaceutical and cosmetic distribution companies in China.
The company competes with Novocell Inc. and Regentech Inc.
In August 2010, Proteonomix, Inc. announced that it has formed a new subsidiary called X Gen Medical LLC, which has been established with the intention of conducting business in the global medical marketplace.
The company was founded in 2005. It was formerly known as National Stem Cell Holding, Inc. and changed its name to Proteonomix, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROTEONOMIX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROTEONOMIX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROTEONOMIX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROTEONOMIX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROTEONOMIX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Proteonomix, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Proteonomix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Proteonomix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Proteonomix, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Proteonomix, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROTEONOMIX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROTEONOMIX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROTEONOMIX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROTEONOMIX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROTEONOMIX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROTEONOMIX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Proteonomix, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Proteonomix, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Proteonomix, Inc. Major Shareholders
Proteonomix, Inc. History
Proteonomix, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Proteonomix, Inc. Offices and Representations
Proteonomix, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Proteonomix, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Proteonomix, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Proteonomix, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Proteonomix, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Proteonomix, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Proteonomix, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Proteonomix, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Proteonomix, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Proteonomix, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Proteonomix, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Proteonomix, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?