- The report contains detailed information about Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. business.
About Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc., through its subsidiary, Harbin Tianmu Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., develops, produces, and sells various pharmaceuticals and healthcare products based on traditional Chinese medicine in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company develops pharmaceutical and health care products that incorporate elements of Chinese Traditional Medicine with elements of western medicine.
Antihyperlipidemics: These tablets, based on principles of Chinese Traditional Medicine, are used to reduce cholesterol levels and soften blood vessels to improve circulation. Its antihyperlipidemics are offered as an alternative to the statins commonly used for this purpose in western medicine.
Yuxiang Anti-Bacterial Mouthwash: Comprised of a mixture of medicinal ingredients that counter disease and odor in the oral cavity and throat, Yuxiang Mouthwash is designed to purge bad breath caused by gum disease, abnormal sleep, nervousness, food, alcohol and smoking. The company packages Yuxiang Mouthwash in bottles that are small enough to be carried conveniently, and it targets customers who are traveling or away from home. Its primary points of distribution for Yuxiang Mouthwash have been restaurants and transport carriers.
Calcium Gluconate Oral Liquid: This is a calcium supplement used for the prevention and treatment of diseases caused by calcium deficiency, such as osteoporosis, bone hypoplasis, and Rickets. The liquid is particularly recommended for women during menopause or lactation.
Yan Li Xiao Capsules: This product is designed to detoxify the body, clear heat, relieve inflammatory symptoms and can be used to treat acute tonsillitis, bacillary dysentery, acute and chronic bronchitis, acute gastroenteritis, acute mastitis and other infectious diseases.
Fuke Zhidai Tablets: This product is used to treat abnormal leucorrhea, which caused by chronic cervicitis, endometritis and endocolpitis.
The company was founded in 1999. It was formerly known as American Tony Pharmaceutical, Inc. and changed its name to Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TONGLI PHARMACEUTICALS (USA), INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Major Shareholders
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. History
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Offices and Representations
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tongli Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?