- The report contains detailed information about Sinobiomed Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sinobiomed Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sinobiomed Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sinobiomed Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sinobiomed Inc. business.
About Sinobiomed Inc.
Sinobiomed Inc., through its subsidiary, Shanghai Wanxing Bio-pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., engages in the research, development, testing, and evaluation of genetic engineered recombinant protein drugs and vaccines. The company also owns 50.33% of the capital of Shanghai Wanxing Bio-science Cosmetic Co., Ltd., which engages in cosmetics business.
Products on Market
The company's products on market include Wanferon/Wanferin, which recombinant human interferon for treating hepatitis B hepatitis C, viral infections and other conditions; Leflunomide, a drug for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis; and Recombinant Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor (rh-aFGF), a patented bio-product that treats diabetic ulcers and burns and supports recovery from plastic surgery.
Products in Clinical Trials
The company's products in clinical trials include Recombinant Malaria Vaccine (PfCP-2.9), a patented bio-product; Recombinant Batroxobin (rBAT), the batroxobin synthesized through gene recombination, prevents and treats surgical bleeding, which is in Phase IIb Clinical Trial at eight hospitals in China; Recombinant Human Stem Cell Factor (SCF), a patent-applied-for bio-product in Phase I Clinical Trial that facilitates recovery of blood cell regeneration following radio-chemotherapy treatment in patients with malignant tumors; and Ethelphazine, a patent-applied-for anti-tumor drug is in Phase III Clinical Trial.
Products in Research and Development
The company's products in research and development include Recombinant Hepato regeneration Factor, a patented bio-product, which is expected to be used as treatment for acute liver failure; Recombinant Human Type 1 Kallikrein, which is expected to be a treatment for peripheral vascular disorders, prevention of blood clots and thrombosis; and Recombinant Human Urinary Trypsin Inhibitor, which is expected to be a treatment of acute pancreatitis.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINOBIOMED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINOBIOMED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINOBIOMED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINOBIOMED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINOBIOMED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sinobiomed Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sinobiomed Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sinobiomed Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sinobiomed Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sinobiomed Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINOBIOMED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINOBIOMED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINOBIOMED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINOBIOMED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINOBIOMED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINOBIOMED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sinobiomed Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sinobiomed Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sinobiomed Inc. Major Shareholders
Sinobiomed Inc. History
Sinobiomed Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sinobiomed Inc. Offices and Representations
Sinobiomed Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sinobiomed Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sinobiomed Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sinobiomed Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Sinobiomed Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sinobiomed Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sinobiomed Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sinobiomed Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sinobiomed Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sinobiomed Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sinobiomed Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sinobiomed Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?