- The report contains detailed information about Amazon Biotech, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amazon Biotech, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amazon Biotech, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amazon Biotech, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amazon Biotech, Inc. business.
About Amazon Biotech, Inc.
Amazon Biotech, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the research and development of all-natural drugs focusing on the treatment of HIV/AIDS through the use of immune-based therapies.
Investigational Drug Candidates
HIV/AIDS Drug Candidate - AMZ0026
The company owns the rights to a HIV/AIDS drug known as AMZ0026, a naturally derived pharmaceutical drug compound made up of plant substances. AMZ0026 caplets contain a selected group of 11 natural plant substances that appear to work in harmony to help boost normal metabolic processes that support immune system function.
HIV/AIDS Drug Candidate - AMZ0026-H
AMZ0026-H is a whole-plant pharmaceutical drug under development for the treatment of AIDS symptoms, improvement of life in AIDS patients, and delay of onset of AIDS. The company is in the process of designing studies of this compound for testing in the foreign countries.
Hair Growth formula - AMZHG001
The company, in addition to its HIV/AIDS drug candidates, owns the rights to a natural hair growth product known as AMZHG001, which contains a proprietary combination of herbal ingredients.
The companys competitors include Pfizer, Merck, Boehringer-Ingelheim and Abbott Laboratories. Its competitors also include Virionyx Corporation Limited, Advanced Viral Research Corporation, Hollis Eden Pharmaceuticals Inc., Chiron Corporation, and Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amazon Biotech, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amazon Biotech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amazon Biotech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amazon Biotech, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amazon Biotech, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMAZON BIOTECH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Major Shareholders
Amazon Biotech, Inc. History
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Offices and Representations
Amazon Biotech, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amazon Biotech, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Amazon Biotech, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Amazon Biotech, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amazon Biotech, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amazon Biotech, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?