- The report contains detailed information about Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutic products to treat the unmet medical needs of patients with debilitating conditions and life-threatening diseases. The companys principal programs are directed toward supportive care, oncology and virology.
In supportive care, the companys main commercial product is RELISTOR (methylnaltrexone bromide) subcutaneous injection, a first-in-class therapy for opioid-induced constipation approved for sale in approximately 40 countries worldwide, including the United States, the European Union, Canada, Australia and Brazil.
The company is in the process of pursuing a range of strategic alternatives for RELISTOR, including licensing, collaboration and/or strategic alliances with world-wide or regional partners, U.S. commercialization of the product on its own or with pharmaceutical detailing and sales organizations and/or co-promotion of the franchise with a partner using own sales force.
In oncology, the company is in the process of conducting a phase 1 clinical trial of a fully human monoclonal antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) directed against prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA), a protein found at high levels on the surface of prostate cancer cells and also on the neovasculature of other types of solid tumors. The company is also developing therapeutic vaccines designed to stimulate an immune response to PSMA as an immunotherapy for prostate cancer. The company is engaged in research to identify possible candidates that may be effective in blocking certain signaling pathways that are critical in the growth of aggressive cancers.
In virology, the company is in the process of developing a viral-entry inhibitor -- a humanized monoclonal antibody, PRO 140 -- for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), the virus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS. The company develops the subcutaneous form of PRO 140 for treatment of HIV infection, which has the potential for weekly self-administration.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?