- The report contains detailed information about Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of cancer therapeutics.
The companys main product candidate is picoplatin, a new generation platinum-based cancer therapy that has the potential to become a platform product for use in different formulations, as a single agent or in combination with other anti-cancer agents, to treat multiple cancer indications, including small cell lung, colorectal, prostate and ovarian cancers. Picoplatin is an intravenous platinum-based chemotherapeutic designed to treat solid tumors that are resistant to existing platinum-based cancer therapies.
The company has completed enrollment and initial statistical analysis of a pivotal Phase 3 SPEAR (Study of Picoplatin Efficacy After Relapse) trial of picoplatin in the second-line treatment of patients with small cell lung cancer.
The company is in the process of conducting two separate Phase 2 trials evaluating picoplatin as a first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer and castration-resistant (hormone-refractory) prostate cancer. The company also has completed a Phase 1 cardiac safety trial of picoplatin and a Phase 1 study evaluating an oral formulation of picoplatin in solid tumors.
W.C. Heraeus GmbH is the companys sole supplier of API and Baxter Oncology GmbH is the supplier of finished drug product for clinical trials.
The companys competitors include pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies, including Abbott, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Baxter Healthcare, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Celgene Corporation, Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co. Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Genentech, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Merck & Co., Nippon Kayaku Co. Ltd., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., OSI Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi-Aventis Group, Shionogi & Co. Ltd. and SK Pharma, which market and/or develop therapeutics in late-stage clinical trials for the treatment of small cell lung cancer or platinum agents for the treatment of cancer.
The company also competes with multiple biotechnology companies that are engaged in clinical trials for the treatment of small cell lung cancer and other platinum-based therapeutics, including Abraxis BioScience Inc., Access Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ascenta Therapeutics, Gemin X, ImmunoGen, Inc., Ipsen Group, Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Meabco A/S, MolMed S.p.A., Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., PharmaMar (Zeltia Group), Proacta, Inc., Regulon, Inc., Simcere Pharmaceuticals, Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc., Theradex, Transave Inc., Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and Vion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PONIARD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?