- The report contains detailed information about Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. business.
About Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the acquisition, development, marketing, and distribution of branded pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs, primarily in pediatrics. It branded product families include CEDAX, Brovex, Aldex, Pediatex, ReZyst, QuinZyme, and Z-Cof. The company offers the ALDEX product line comprising ALDEX AN, ALDEX CT, ALDEX D, and ALDEX DM; and the BROVEX line, such as BROVEX PEB, BROVEX PEB DM, BROVEX PSB, BROVEX PSB DM, BROVEX PSE, and BROVEX PSE DM, which both are oral antihistamine/decongestant/antitussive (cough suppressant) combinations indicated for the treatment of allergies and symptoms of the common cold, as well as CEDAX, a prescription antibiotic used to treat mild to moderate infections of the throat, ear, and respiratory tract. Its Pediatex product line includes PEDIATEX TD, an oral antihistamine/decongestant combination indicated for the treatment of respiratory allergies; and Z-COF product line consists of Z-COF 8DM, an oral decongestant/expectorant/cough suppressant indicated for the treatment of allergies and symptoms of the common cold. The company's medical food product, REZYST IM, is a chewable tablet probiotic indicated to replace active cultures that are destroyed by diet and antibiotics and to reduce symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome and various gastrointestinal issues; and QUINZYME is a proprietary blend prescription supplement for the management of patients with depleted ubiquinone levels. It sells its products directly to drug wholesalers, who in turn distribute the products to retail drug stores, mass merchandisers, and grocery store pharmacies in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Houston, Texas.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. History
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?