- The report contains detailed information about Novavax, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Novavax, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Novavax, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Novavax, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Novavax, Inc. business.
About Novavax, Inc.
Novavax, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing recombinant vaccines for infectious diseases using its virus-like particle platform technology. The companys product targets include vaccines against pandemic and seasonal influenza, including H5N1 and H1N1 pandemic strains, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV), which causes shingles.
In 2009, the company announced that it had produced a first batch of non-cGMP influenza A (H1N1) VLP vaccine candidate three weeks after the Center for Disease Control and Protection (CDC) announced the genetic sequence of the H1N1 virus (the H1N1 virus is commonly referred to as the swine flu in the media). In 2009, the company initiated a two-stage clinical trial of its H1N1 vaccine candidate in Mexico in collaboration with Laboratorio Avi-Mex S.A. de C.V. (Avimex).
The companys VLP trivalent vaccine targets the seasonal influenza virus. The company conducted a Phase IIa clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of different doses of its seasonal influenza vaccine.
RSV and VZV
The company developed vaccine candidates for both RSV and VZV, both of which are being evaluated in pre-clinical studies. In January 2010, the company announced positive pre-clinical results with a recombinant RSV fusion (F) particle vaccine in cotton rats. The company is working on certain other vaccine projects with sponsoring organizations.
In collaboration with the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and the NIH, the company develops E-selectin-based molecularly-derived products for the prevention of strokes.
The companys major supplier is GE Healthcare
The company competes with sanofi pasteur, Inc.; MedImmune Vaccines, Inc. (a subsidiary of Astra-Zeneca, Inc.); GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals; Novartis, Inc.; and Merck & Co.
Novavax, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVAVAX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVAVAX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVAVAX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVAVAX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVAVAX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Novavax, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Novavax, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Novavax, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Novavax, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Novavax, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVAVAX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVAVAX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVAVAX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVAVAX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVAVAX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVAVAX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Novavax, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Novavax, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Novavax, Inc. Major Shareholders
Novavax, Inc. History
Novavax, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Novavax, Inc. Offices and Representations
Novavax, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Novavax, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Novavax, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Novavax, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Novavax, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Novavax, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Novavax, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Novavax, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Novavax, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Novavax, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Novavax, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Novavax, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?