- The report contains detailed information about Nova BioGenetics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nova BioGenetics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nova BioGenetics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nova BioGenetics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nova BioGenetics Inc. business.
About Nova BioGenetics Inc.
Nova BioGenetics, Inc. engages in the sale and marketing of antimicrobial products in addition to various other specialty chemicals.
The company manufactures alternatives to conventional antimicrobial agents, such as sanitizers, disinfectants, bleaches, biocides, and preservatives. The company has received from the Environmental Protection Agency clearance for its active water-based antimicrobial to be used in various materials and products.
The company operates in two distinct business segments:
The companys primary focus is to exploit its product line in antimicrobials and biocides for consumer, Original Equipment Manufacturing, industrial, institutional, environmental services, and medical device markets. Nova products are reactive coating that modifies surfaces, by creating an invisible covalent bond between surfaces and various chemical agents. Antimicrobial and biostatic products for use within the Manufacturer's Use Products (MUP), retail, and institutional markets are sold through Nova BioGenetics, Inc. or its subsidiary, Nova Specialty Chemical, Inc.
Consumer Products: The company primarily operates in mass-market retail outlets, including supermarkets, mass merchandisers, drug outlets, home improvement centers, and selected chain specialty retailers. Household cleaners and odor eliminator products represent a retail market value in supermarkets.
Nova Branded Products: The company intends to develop, produce, sell, and market distinct products under the Nova name and other brand names to be trademarked. The company plans to ship its products into initial test markets. New products are being developed for use on clothing and other in-home surfaces that would provide sanitation and residual protection from the growth of microorganisms.
Private Label Products: As new products are developed, some would be made available for private label distribution. In addition, private label opportunities would be extended into other retail channels, such as mass merchandisers. The company intends to pursue licensing agreements with manufacturers that it anticipates would contain a marketing portion that outlines the requirements.
The companys antimicrobial products incorporate molecularly-bonded antimicrobial agents in various applications, such as, industrial, medical, commercial and healthcare use, synthetic, woven and non-woven textile products, fibers, fabrics, liquids, cleaning products for general households, sealants, adhesives, stains, caulking compounds, coating systems, and other surface materials.
Nova offers a systems process that allows for various commercial and industrial applications. Nova's technology provides control of micro-organisms that are commonly associated with human and building health problems. The antimicrobial agent is non-migratory; it does not leach, gas or volatize. It stops and controls mold and mildew odors, soiling, staining and deterioration. It controls the growth of micro-organisms to prolong the life of the product.
Sales and Marketing
The company primarily markets its products in The Americas, Europe, The Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
The companys customers include Multi-nationals/global companies; Wholesalers, both national and international; and Smaller national companies.
The companys biopharmaceuticals' division engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic agents that treat life threatening infectious diseases. Nova's biopharmaceuticals division's pipeline is based on various technologies, used as a base for applications with existing antibiotic compounds.
Biopharmaceutical antibiotic and antiviral products would be marketed through Nova's subsidiary, Nova BioPharmaceutical, Inc. In particular, the companys biopharmaceutical mission is to provide solutions to the principal therapeutic dilemma of bacterial resistance to antibiotics in the worldwide marketplace. It would use its technology to develop various antibiotics and antibiotic derivative products. The company intends to file patents to the intellectual property of the compounds molecules Nova would utilize in its pipeline.
Nova BioGenetics, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nova BioGenetics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nova BioGenetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nova BioGenetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nova BioGenetics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nova BioGenetics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVA BIOGENETICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Major Shareholders
Nova BioGenetics Inc. History
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Offices and Representations
Nova BioGenetics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nova BioGenetics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nova BioGenetics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nova BioGenetics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nova BioGenetics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nova BioGenetics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?