- The report contains detailed information about Miravant Medical Technologies that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Miravant Medical Technologies. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Miravant Medical Technologies financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Miravant Medical Technologies competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Miravant Medical Technologies business.
About Miravant Medical Technologies
Miravant Medical Technologies engages in the research and development of photodynamic therapy (PDT), a treatment modality based on drugs that respond to light. When activated by light, these drugs induce a photochemical reaction in the presence of oxygen that can be used to locally destroy diseased cells and abnormal blood vessels.
PHOTREX: This product is useful in treating wet age-related macular degeneration. This product entered the Phase III clinical trials.
MV0633: This product is useful in atherosclerosis, vulnerable plaque, and restenosis. This product is in advanced preclinical stage.
MV9411: This is used in treating plaque psoriasis. This product finished Phase II trials and it is under data analysis and evaluation.
MV2101: This product is in the advanced preclincal stage and is used in the treatment of vascular access graft disease in hemodialysis patients.
MV6401: This is in a preclinical trial and is used in treating solid tumors (treatment of cells and neovasculature, or new blood vessels).
Light Producing Devices:
The companys PhotoPoint procedures are designed to use light producing devices. Its light technologies include software-controlled diode lasers, light emitting diode (LED), arrays, and non-coherent light sources. Either internally or with outside collaborators, the company has developed several devices producing various wavelengths of light for use in its investigational studies. The company is collaborating with Iridex Corporationon the development of light producing devices for PhotoPoint PDT in ophthalmology.
Light Delivery Devices: The company has developed various configurations of fiber optic devices to deliver uniform light to target tissues, its proprietary guidewire-compatible endovascular light catheter that is being tested in preclinical studies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
The companys competitors include QLT, Inc.; DUSA Pharmaceuticals; Axcan Pharm, Inc.; Eyetech Pharmacueticals, Inc.; Pharmacyclics; Genetech, Inc.; Alcon, Inc.; and Allergan, Inc.
Miravant Medical Technologies was incorporated in Delaware in 1989. The company was founded by Gary S. Kledzik. It was formerly known as PDT, Inc. and changed its name to Miravant Medical Technologies in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Miravant Medical Technologies Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Miravant Medical Technologies and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Miravant Medical Technologies and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Miravant Medical Technologies Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Miravant Medical Technologies Industry Position Analysis
6. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIRAVANT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Miravant Medical Technologies Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Miravant Medical Technologies Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Miravant Medical Technologies Major Shareholders
Miravant Medical Technologies History
Miravant Medical Technologies Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Miravant Medical Technologies Offices and Representations
Miravant Medical Technologies SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Miravant Medical Technologies Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Miravant Medical Technologies Capital Market Snapshot
Miravant Medical Technologies Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Miravant Medical Technologies Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Miravant Medical Technologies Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Miravant Medical Technologies Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Miravant Medical Technologies 1-year Stock Charts
Miravant Medical Technologies 5-year Stock Charts
Miravant Medical Technologies vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Miravant Medical Technologies vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Miravant Medical Technologies Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?