- The report contains detailed information about Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. business.
About Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc.
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. operates as a medical device specification developer, manufacturer and marketer. The companys two main products are the IQ2 and the ZOE.
The companys business operates in two business units or divisions: Commercial products division and Military projects division.
Commercial products division focuses on the marketing and sale of the IQ2 and the ZOE to physician offices, clinics, hospitals and home health care agencies. The company markets and sells the ZOE in the United States and India through distributors.
Military products division focuses on developing healthcare technology for persons in combat and for veterans of the military. The company has entered into agreements with the U.S. Department of Defense, or the DOD, to develop technologies to assist in providing medical care for members of the U.S. military while they are in combat. These contracts involve the modification of the companys existing technology and the development of new technologies for DOD applications. Upon completion of development, it intends to market these modified and developed technologies to the DOD and in civilian markets.
The IQ2, the new iteration of the companys IQ technology, is an impedance cardiograph, or ICG, device that uses thoracic electrical bioimpedance, or TEB, to monitor hemodynamics (the blood flow, cardiac output, cardiac index, stroke volume, heart rate and other aspects of left ventricular performance). In addition, the company is in the process of developing other noninvasive ICG diagnostic and monitoring devices utilizing its technology for expansion into additional markets and as additional applications for the companys devices. The company also markets ICG sensors and electrodes, which are designed specifically to be used with its devices. The companys technology provides medical professionals with noninvasive access to objective patient data in order to assess, diagnose, and treat heart failure, high blood pressure, shortness of breath, trauma, patients with a pacemaker and End Stage Renal Disease, or ESRD patients.
The IQ2 is Microsoft Windows based, and compatible with both military and commercial applications. It weighs approximately 15 pounds, and consists of a 15 inches, 32 bit color touch screen which automatically adjusts its brightness relative to the lighting of the room. In addition, the screen senses when the unit is rotated, and the display automatically orients so that it is always right side up.
The company has developed the ZOE for fluid status monitoring, based upon the IQ technology. The ZOE provides a quick evaluation of a patients fluid volume, indicating excessive fluid or dehydration. The ZOE monitor measures base thoracic impedance. By quantifying fluid volume status, clinicians can optimize medical regimens and hydration critical in the management of heart failure patients, hypertension patients, ESRD patients, athletes, the military or other individuals at risk for severe or recurrent dehydration. In addition, the ZOE provides a practical method for monitoring the status of heart failure patients outside of a hospital setting. This devise is portable, which detects increases in body water of patients with heart failure, before hospitalization is necessary and permits adjustments in medication and/or diet in time to prevent an episode of congestive heart failure. ZOE can be used in field settings to identify early dehydration or water intoxication.
The company is in the process of developing a wireless version of the ZOE. The current version of the ZOE is designed for home or field monitoring of patients in outpatient environments. It is in the process of modifying the technology in order to make the device smaller and lighter, as well as allowing it to be wireless.
The company, in January 2006, entered into an agreement with the U.S. Government to develop a prototype for an individual electronic casualty tag, or the ETag. The ETag is a casualty management system that improves the outcomes and ability for intervention for a medic and casualties in a military combat environment. The ETag is a sm
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NONINVASIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. History
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?