- The report contains detailed information about Lyka Labs Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lyka Labs Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lyka Labs Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lyka Labs Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lyka Labs Ltd. business.
About Lyka Labs Ltd.
Lyka Labs Limited engages in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products in India.
Contract Manufacturing division
The company undertakes manufacturing activities for different companies on a principal to principal basis. In most cases, the company would undertake the entire manufacturing process, from sourcing of raw materials to manufacture to packaging, although it also offers job work services where the raw materials are sourced by the client company.
Manufacture and sale of lyophilized products: The company undertakes manufacturing of lyophilized products for clients.
Contract Manufacture and Sale of Finished Formulations: The company undertakes the manufacturing of finished formulations for clients, such as Ranbaxy, Lupin, Dr. Reddy's, Glenmark, and Cadila. Products manufactured include: New caphalesporin combination injections, tablets, ointments and syrups.
Job Work: The company would manufacture for clients on a job work basis. In this case, all raw materials and packaging materials are provided by the client, and the company functions as a contracted outsourcer.
The company has entered into marketing of products into hospitals/ institutions. It has introduced a range of anti-infectives, which include systemic antimalarial, antifungal and antibacterials for serious infections. It has also introduced anesthetics, anti-ulcerants and steroid in parenteral dosage forms.
Lyka Animal Health Care division
Lyka Animal Healthcare Division products include: feed supplements, oral calcium / tonics, specialties, antibiotics, and anthelmintics. Lyka Animal Healthcare also has a presence in poultry sector and intends to enter in herbal division.
The company markets branded generic products in the form of: tablets, capsules, ointments, syrups dry powder, and liquids.
Lyka BDR division
The company manufactures and sells products to its joint venture company, Lyka BDR. Lyka BDR is a seller of human and veterinary products in Sudan. Lyka BDR exports products to countries such as: Russia, Vietnam, Sudan, Bangladesh, Chile, Cambodia, Zaire, Kenya, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, and Panama.
The companys products include ampholyn injection, hydrolin injection, lyom injection, lypan injection, lypitaz injection 2.25g, lypitaz injection 4.5g, lyrab injection, lysunate injection, lysunate tabs, lyvec injection, merojet injection 500mg, merojet injection 1000mg, stropaz injection, thiolyn injection 500mg, thiolyn injection 1000mg, vancolym injection, xolycef - SB injection, xolycef - TZ injection, xolycef injection 1000mg, and Zimtaz injection.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LYKA LABS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LYKA LABS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LYKA LABS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LYKA LABS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LYKA LABS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lyka Labs Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lyka Labs Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lyka Labs Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lyka Labs Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lyka Labs Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LYKA LABS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LYKA LABS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LYKA LABS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LYKA LABS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LYKA LABS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LYKA LABS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lyka Labs Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lyka Labs Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lyka Labs Ltd. Major Shareholders
Lyka Labs Ltd. History
Lyka Labs Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lyka Labs Ltd. Offices and Representations
Lyka Labs Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lyka Labs Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lyka Labs Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Lyka Labs Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Lyka Labs Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lyka Labs Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lyka Labs Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lyka Labs Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Lyka Labs Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Lyka Labs Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lyka Labs Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lyka Labs Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?