- The report contains detailed information about Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. business.
About Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients in India and internationally. Its formulations include solid, semi-solid, and liquid orals, as well as external preparations, including powders, lotions, creams, and capsules. The companys products include GRC 8200, which completed Phase II clinical trial for the treatment diabetes; GRC 3886, a Phase II clinical trial product targeting asthma; GRC 4039 that completed Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, inflammation, and multiple sclerosis; GRC 10693, which completed Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of neuropathic pain, osteoarthritis, and other inflammatory pain; and GRC 6211, a Phase II clinical trial targeting osteoarthritis, incontinence, and neuropathic pain. Its products also comprise GBR 500, a Phase I clinical trial product for the treatment of multiple sclerosis and inflammatory disorders; GRC 15300, a Phase I clinical trial product for the treatment of osteoarthritis, neuropathic pain, and skin disorders; GBR 600, a pre clinical trail product for the treatment of acute stroke/coronary syndrome and thrombosis cardiovascular disorders; GRC 9332, a pre clinical trail product for the treatment of obesity, dyslipidemia, and metabolic disorders; and Crofelemer, a Phase III clinical trial product targeting adult acute infectious diarrhoea and HIV-related diarrhoea. The company has a collaborations or partnerships with Forest Laboratories, Inc.; Teijin Pharma Limited; Dyax Corp; and Eli Lilly and Company. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. History
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?