- The report contains detailed information about Lescarden Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lescarden Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lescarden Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lescarden Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lescarden Inc. business.
About Lescarden Inc.
Lescarden, Inc. engages in the research, testing, and development of biologic medications with a focus on wound healing, clinical skin care, osteoarthritis, and cancer applications. The company also licenses its technologies for commercialization by other companies.
The company's product line is led by CATRIX Wound Dressing, a powder derived from bovine cartilage that is effective in the management of chronic lesions and burns, and helpful when applied to non-healing wounds, such as decubitus ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, and diabetic ulcers. The product has been approved for sale by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Spanish Health Ministry for distribution throughout the European Union with additional registration activities proceeding in Asia.
Lescarden also offers a line of Catrix-based skin care products targeting the plastic surgery, dermatology, and medical spa markets. It also offers two nutritional supplements, BIO-CARTILAGE and POLY-Nag, a patented glucosamine polymer. The company also has developed a 5% Catrix Rejuvenation Cream and a 5% Catrix Lip Balm. The cream is intended for daily use as a rejuvenating moisturizer and used in relieving symptoms associated with psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin anomalies.
Poly-NAG is a polymeric form of glucosamine (Poly-N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine) that is marketed by Lescarden in the anti-arthritic market as a treatment for osteoarthritis. Poly-NAG offers the arthritis sufferer a form of glucosamine that has staying power in the bloodstream.
Lescarden, Inc. was founded in 1960.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LESCARDEN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LESCARDEN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LESCARDEN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LESCARDEN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LESCARDEN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lescarden Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lescarden Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lescarden Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lescarden Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lescarden Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LESCARDEN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LESCARDEN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LESCARDEN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LESCARDEN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LESCARDEN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LESCARDEN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lescarden Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lescarden Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lescarden Inc. Major Shareholders
Lescarden Inc. History
Lescarden Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lescarden Inc. Offices and Representations
Lescarden Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lescarden Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lescarden Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lescarden Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Lescarden Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lescarden Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lescarden Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lescarden Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lescarden Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lescarden Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lescarden Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lescarden Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?