- The report contains detailed information about Time Warner Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Time Warner Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Time Warner Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Time Warner Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Time Warner Inc. business.
About Time Warner Inc.
Time Warner Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company in the United States.
The company operates in three segments: Networks, consisting principally of cable television networks that provide programming; Filmed Entertainment, consisting principally of feature film, television and home video production, and distribution; and Publishing, consisting principally of magazine publishing.
The Networks business consists principally of domestic and international networks and premium pay television programming services. The networks owned by Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (Turner) are collectively referred to as the Turner Networks. Premium pay television programming consists of the multi channel HBO and Cinemax pay television programming services (collectively, the Home Box Office Services) operated by Home Box Office, Inc. (Home Box Office). The programming of the Turner Networks and the Home Box Office Services (collectively, the Networks) is distributed via cable systems, satellite distribution systems, telephone companies, and other distribution technologies.
Turner provides programming to cable system operators, satellite distribution services, telephone companies, and other distributors (known as affiliates) that have contracted to receive and distribute this programming and from the sale of advertising (other than Turner Classic Movies and Boomerang, which sell advertising only in certain international markets). Home Box Office provides programming to affiliates that have contracted to receive and distribute such programming to subscribers who are generally free to cancel their subscriptions at any time.
Domestic Networks: Turners networks in the U.S. consist of entertainment and news networks. Turners entertainment networks include TBS, which reached approximately 100.1 million U.S. television households as of December 2009; TNT, which reached approximately 99.1 million U.S. television households as of December 2009; Cartoon Network (including adult swim, its overnight block of contemporary animation aimed at young adults), which reached approximately 98.3 million U.S. television households as of December 2009; truTV, which reached approximately 92.2 million U.S. television households as of December 2009; Turner Classic Movies, a commercial-free network; and Boomerang. HD feeds of TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, truTV, and Turner Classic Movies are made available to affiliates. Programming for these entertainment networks is derived, in part, from the companys film, made-for-television and animation libraries to which Turner or other divisions of the company owns the copyrights, sports programming, and other licensed programming, including syndicated television series and network movie premieres.
For its sports programming, Turner has a programming rights agreement with the National Basketball Association (NBA) to produce and telecast a certain number of regular season and playoff games on TNT through the 2015-16 season. In addition, Turner has a separate agreement with the NBA, through the 2015-16 season, under which Turner and the NBA jointly manage a portfolio of the NBAs digital businesses, NBA TV and NBA League Pass. Turner also has a programming rights agreement with Major League Baseball to produce and telecast a certain number of regular season and playoff games on TBS through the 2013 season. In addition, Turner has secured rights to produce and telecast certain NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races through 2014 and certain Professional Golfers Association (PGA) events through 2019.
Turners CNN and HLN networks, 24-hour per day cable television news services, reached approximately 100.2 million and 99.3 million U.S. television households, respectively, as of December 2009. An HD feed of CNN also is made available to affiliates. As of December 31, 2009, CNN managed 45 news bureaus and editorial operations, of which 13 are located in the U.S.
International Networks: Turners entertainment and news networks are distributed to multiple distribution platforms, such as cable and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) systems, satellite platforms, mobile
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIME WARNER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIME WARNER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIME WARNER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIME WARNER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIME WARNER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Time Warner Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Time Warner Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Time Warner Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Time Warner Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Time Warner Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIME WARNER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIME WARNER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIME WARNER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIME WARNER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIME WARNER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIME WARNER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Time Warner Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Time Warner Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Time Warner Inc. Major Shareholders
Time Warner Inc. History
Time Warner Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Time Warner Inc. Offices and Representations
Time Warner Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Time Warner Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Time Warner Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Time Warner Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Time Warner Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Time Warner Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Time Warner Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Time Warner Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Time Warner Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Time Warner Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Time Warner Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Time Warner Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?