- The report contains detailed information about InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InNexus Biotechnology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. business.
About InNexus Biotechnology, Inc.
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc., a drug development company, focuses on commercializing the monoclonal antibodies based on its Dynamic Cross Linking (DXL) technology.
The companys DXL technology seeks to improve the therapeutic potency of existing monoclonal antibody products by increasing the binding to target antigen, enhancing antibody effector functions, and installing new properties into antibodies.
The company has commenced multiple projects related to the commercialization of DXL technology for improving the therapeutic potency of existing monoclonal antibody products, DXL625, DXL702, DXL1218, and development efforts related to specific products. DXL diagnostics is an improved antibody-based diagnostics test and the companys DXL mouse would facilitate in vivo recombinant production techniques of DXL antibodies.
Protokinetix, Inc: The company announced that it had granted a license to Protokinetix, Inc. of Vancouver, B.C. for the use of its DXL technology with up to three antibodies.
GlaxoSmithKline: The company entered into a research and development agreement and a license agreement with Corixa Corp. of Seattle, WA, which allows both parties to perform a collaborative study to evaluate the feasibility and potential for DXL technology to be used with certain of the proprietary monoclonal antibodies and monoclonal antibodies under development by Corixa.
Mayo Clinic Arizona: The company entered into a collaborative research agreement with Mayo Clinic targeted at advancing the development of monoclonal antibody.
Epitomics Inc: The company entered into a co-development arrangement for its TransMab Antibody Technology with Epitomics Inc. of Burlingame, California. Under the terms of the agreement, Epitomics would supply humanized antibodies for certain intracellular targets that have been identified by the parties.
Affimed Therapeutics AG: The company entered into a collaboration agreement with Affimed Therapeutics AG. Under the terms of the agreement, the companies would complete feasibility studies and the company would have a right to license one of Affimeds antibodies while Affimed would have the right to license DXL technology for one antibody.
Arana Inc: The company entered into a collaboration agreement with EvoGenix to evaluate the use of its DXL technology in combination with an antibody for the treatment of certain viral infections.
BioInvent International AB: The company entered into an agreement with BioInvent for the provision of the companys DXL technology with a BioInvent therapeutic antibody, targeting cancer. Under the agreement the parties would perform collaborative R&D aimed at a single target.
Peptech Limited (now Arana Inc.): The company entered into a collaboration agreement with EvoGenix , which was subsequently acquired by Peptech Limited. The agreement is to evaluate the use of the companys DXL technology in combination with an antibody for the treatment of certain viral infections. If the technology is proven to enhance antiviral activity, the company would participate in the development of a new generation of high value therapeutic products. This collaboration contemplates an exploratory use of DXL technology.
Royalty Pharma: The companys subsidiary, InNexus Biosciences (Barbados) Inc., entered into an agreement with RP Dynamic Cross Linking LP to sell rights to potential advance revenues for DXL products to be developed with specific limited technology rights owned by the company and a specific antibody selected by Royalty Pharma.
The companys competitors include Vanderbilt University, Medarex Inc., Seattle Genetics, and ImmunoGen, Inc.
On December 10, 2009, InNexus Biotechnology Inc. and XERIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced a research collaboration in which the companies would pursue development of a potential subcutaneous delivery of InNexus' Dynamic Cross Linking antibodies using XERIS' proprietary formulation-injection technologies.
On May 27, 2010, the company has entered into a collaboration agreement with the National Cancer Institute of the U.S. National Institutes of Health to research proprietary technologies developed by the company. Antibodies are the chosen drug development platform for pharmaceutical companies and DXL has been shown to improve antibody performance.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNEXUS BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Major Shareholders
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. History
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Offices and Representations
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InNexus Biotechnology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?