- The report contains detailed information about Harbor BioSciences, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Harbor BioSciences, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Harbor BioSciences, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Harbor BioSciences, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Harbor BioSciences, Inc business.
About Harbor BioSciences, Inc
Harbor BioSciences, Inc., a development-stage pharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of products for the treatment of diseases related to aging. The companys development efforts are primarily focused on a series of steroid hormone analogs that are derived from the human adrenal metabolome. It focuses on the development of two clinical drug development candidates, TRIOLEX (HE3286) and APOPTONE (HE3235).
Type 2 Diabetes: TRIOLEX is a compound that the company is developing for the treatment of individuals diagnosed with certain chronic inflammatory processes. During 2008, a Phase IIa clinical trial was initiated with TRIOLEX in type 2 diabetes patients that proceeded in two stages.
Rheumatoid Arthritis: The company initiated a Phase I clinical trial with TRIOLEX in 2008 in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Ulcerative Colitis: In 2008, the company commenced a Phase I/II clinical trial with TRIOLEX in ulcerative colitis. This Phase I/II dose ranging study would evaluate the safety, tolerance, pharmacokinetics, and activity of TRIOLEX when administered orally for 28 days to patients with active, mild-to-moderate ulcerative colitis.
Pulmonary Diseases and other Autoimmune Diseases: The company focuses on exploring the potential for TRIOLEX and other new compounds for various pulmonary diseases, including cystic fibrosis, chronic pulmonary disease, and asthma, as well as other autoimmune indications. In addition TRIOLEX has shown utility in pre-clinical models of multiple sclerosis and lupus erythematosus.
APOPTONE is a second-generation compound selected for clinical development in the area of hormone-driven cancers, such as prostate cancer. In addition to prostate cancer, the company focuses on exploring the potential of APOPTONE in breast cancer.
In 2008, the company initiated a Phase I/IIa clinical trial with APOPTONE in late-stage prostate cancer patients who have failed hormone therapy and at least one round of chemotherapy.
The company was founded in 1992. It was formerly known as Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals Inc. and changed its name to Harbor BioSciences, Inc. in February 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Harbor BioSciences, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Harbor BioSciences, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Harbor BioSciences, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Harbor BioSciences, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Harbor BioSciences, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HARBOR BIOSCIENCES, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Major Shareholders
Harbor BioSciences, Inc History
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Offices and Representations
Harbor BioSciences, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Harbor BioSciences, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Harbor BioSciences, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Harbor BioSciences, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Harbor BioSciences, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Harbor BioSciences, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?