- The report contains detailed information about Hamilton Thorne Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hamilton Thorne Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hamilton Thorne Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hamilton Thorne Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hamilton Thorne Ltd. business.
About Hamilton Thorne Ltd.
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of advanced laser systems and instruments for living cell applications in the regenerative medical research and fertility markets. Its principal products include ZILOS-tk for laser assisted hatching and embryo biopsy for clinical human applications; and XYClone laser systems for stem cell research, gene targeting, knock out mouse production, SCNT, ICSI, IVF, and assisted hatching. It also offers Stiletto for clinical laser assisted hatching and biopsy applications; and CASA, a computer assisted sperm analyzer for the studies of reproductive cells in the animal, human infertility, and reproductive toxicology fields. In addition, the company provides sperm analysis accessories, including Accu-beads for quality control of sperm counting; IDENT fluorescent stain for precise sperm counts; VIADENT fluorescent stains for viability studies; 2X-CEL disposable sperm analysis chambers; and MiniTherm portable stage warmer. Further, Hamilton Thorne offers PRIMO Vision, a compact system for continuous monitoring of embryo development inside the incubator; and CIVA, a custom software to capture images/video and annotate. It markets its products directly and through distributors to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, fertility clinics, university research centers, and other commercial and academic research establishments worldwide. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hamilton Thorne Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hamilton Thorne Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HAMILTON THORNE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. History
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?