- The report contains detailed information about Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. focuses on anticancer therapies from soildwelling microorganisms using its discovery platform called the DECIPHER technology. The company focuses on moving its anticancer compound, ECO-4601, through a Phase I clinical trial. It also engages in the development of pharmaceutical products in the areas of infectious disease and oncology.
The company's clinical-stage programs include Shigamabs, a product for the treatment of Shigatoxin-producing E. coli bacterial infections, and CAP-232, a targeted therapy with potential efficacy in multiple oncology indications. CellCarta, the company's proteomics technology, provides Caprion with a means to identify drug targets, predict which therapeutics may be safer and more efficacious, and identify which patients may benefit most from a particular therapy.
ECO-4601 is a small molecule with a dual mechanism of action. The company developed a discovery platform (DECIPHER), which it has used to find new classes of anticancer agents from environmental, non-pathogenic bacteria, using this DECIPHER technology. The DECIPHER technology is an artificial intelligence platform that combines a genomics database and bioinformatic tools.
In December 2009, Thallion Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced that it has signed an agreement with LFB Biotechnologies S.A.S.U., of Les Ulis, France, an affiliate of the Laboratoire francais du Fractionnement et des Biotechnologies, for the development of Shigamabs, Thallion's product candidate for the treatment of Shiga toxin-producing bacterial, or STEC, infection.
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THALLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thallion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?