- The report contains detailed information about Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd business.
About Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of chemotherapeutic drugs for the treatment of cancer in India and internationally. Its products portfolio comprises injectables, oral cytotoxics, cytostatics, intermediates, and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company was formerly known as Dabur Pharma Limited and changed its name to Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited in January 2009. The company is based in New Delhi, India. As of July 25, 2008, Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited operates as a subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FRESENIUS KABI ONCOLOGY LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Major Shareholders
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd History
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Offices and Representations
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?