- The report contains detailed information about ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. business.
About ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd.
ABL Biotechnologies Limited engages in the identification and extraction of bio-chemicals, primarily from microbes in India. Its products are used as nutritional, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and industrial intermediates.
Beta carotene: The company, through its subsidiaries, produces Beta carotene, which is used as a source of Vitamin A for reducing cholesterol and lipid levels, protection against strokes and cataracts, improving the immune system, preventing certain photo sensitivity disorders, improving antioxidant action and intra cellular communication, quenching singlet oxygen and reducing stress.
Lycopene: Lycopene is an antioxidant carotenoid and pigment that gives characteristic red color to tomatoes, watermelon, and pink grapefruit. It is a crystalline substance that is the main pigment of certain fruits, as the tomato and paprika, and is a precursor to carotene in plant biosynthesis. Lycopene fight destructive free radicals. Lycopene prevents oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
Lutein: Lutein is a carotenoid found abundantly in fruits and vegetables, particularly in dark green, leafy vegetables, such as spinach and kale. It is also present in foods, such as corn and egg yolks. Lutein acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Lutein is present in the eye, serum, skin; cervix, brain and breast.
Joint Development Programs
The company operates through joint development programs with National Facility for Marine Cyanobacteria, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, the National Institute of Oceanography, The Madras University and the Dr.A.L.M Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Madras.
ABL Biotechnologies Limited was incorporated in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ABL BIO-TECHNOLOGIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Major Shareholders
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. History
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Offices and Representations
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ABL Bio-Technologies Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?