- The report contains detailed information about Falcon Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Falcon Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Falcon Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Falcon Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Falcon Technologies, Inc. business.
About Falcon Technologies, Inc.
Falcon Technologies, Inc. provides various design-build infrastructure services.
The company operates in three segments: Telecommunications and Data Infrastructure, Electrical, and Fire/Life Safety.
The companys Telecommunications and Data Infrastructure business line provides various communications infrastructure services to commercial, government, and other business enterprises. This family of companies provides engineering services, program management, construction, installation and maintenance services, premise wiring services, tower and radio infrastructure services, and technology implementation and integration services. It also offers various infrastructure engineering and construction services.
The companys Electrical business line offers various design/build, installation, and maintenance services for electrical systems in factories, offices, healthcare facilities, government bases and installations, and cell-phone relay towers. In addition, this segment also sells the equipment it installs, such as light fixtures, switchgear/panels, and fire alarm and control systems.
Fire Protection Services
The companys Fire Protection Contractors offer various layout and installation of fire sprinkler systems, including wet and dry pipe, pre-action, in-rack, and fire pump systems in various commercial and industrial applications. It also provides 24-hour emergency services with a fleet of approximately 25 service trucks.
The company serves commercial builders/developers, government contractors, federal and state governments, education sector, and city/county.
The customers for the Telecom / Data segment include General Dynamics, Verizon, SBC Communications, Comcast, EDS, State of New Mexico, University of California Davis, Santa Clara University, CALSTRS, State of New Mexico, University of New Mexico, Nike, and Countrywide Financial.
The customers for the Fire/Life Safety segment include RA Birch, Turner construction, HMH, Arco, RA Birch, Sol Tech Pacific, T.P. Penick, Campbells, Hensel Phelps, DPR Const, Rite Aid, Target, Raleys, Coast Guard, Navy, and Air Force.
The customers for the Electric segment include Beale Air Force Base, EDS, SBC Communications, Fed Ex, California Department of Motor Vehicles, AT&T, Aerojet, Flintco, Roebbelen, and Department of Defense.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Falcon Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Falcon Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Falcon Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Falcon Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Falcon Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FALCON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Falcon Technologies, Inc. History
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Falcon Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Falcon Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Falcon Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Falcon Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Falcon Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Falcon Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?