- The report contains detailed information about Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. business.
About Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals used primarily to treat and manage pain, overactive bladder, prostate and bladder cancer, and the early onset of puberty in children, or central precocious puberty.
The company has a portfolio of branded products that includes brand names, such as Lidoderm, Opana ER and Opana, Percocet, Frova, Voltaren Gel, Vantas, Valstar, and Supprelin LA.
Lidoderm: Lidoderm is FDA-approved product for the relief of the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia, a condition thought to result after nerve fibers are damaged during a case of Herpes Zoster (commonly known as shingles).
Opana and Opana ER: Opana ER and Opana were launched during the year 2006. Opana ER is indicated for the relief of moderate-to-severe pain in patients requiring continuous, opioid treatment for an extended period of time. Opana ER represents the first drug in which oxymorphone is available in an oral, extended-release formulation and is available in 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg and 40 mg tablets.
Percocet: Percocet is approved for the treatment of moderate-to-moderately severe pain.
Voltaren Gel: The company launched Voltaren Gel in March 2008 upon closing of the license and supply agreement with Novartis AG and Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. Voltaren Gel has been granted marketing exclusivity in the U.S. as a prescription medicine. Voltaren Gel delivers pain relief with a safety profile as its systemic absorption is 94% less than the comparable oral diclofenac treatment.
Frova: Frova is indicated for the acute treatment of migraine headaches in adults.
Supprelin LA: Supprelin LA is a soft, flexible 12-month hydrogel implant based on its patented Hydron Polymer Technology that delivers LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone) agonist and is indicated for the treatment of CPP.
Vantas: Vantas is a soft, flexible 12-month hydrogel implant based on its patented Hydron Polymer Technology that delivers histrelin, a luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist, or LHRH agonist and is indicated for the palliative treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
Valstar: Valstar a sterile solution for intravesical instillation of valrubicina chemotherapeutic anthracycline derivative, is the only product approved by the FDA for therapy of bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG)-refractory carcinoma in situ (CIS) of the urinary bladder.
Hydron Implant: The Hydron Implant is a subcutaneous, retrievable, non-biodegradable, hydrogel reservoir drug delivery device designed to provide release of drugs continuously, at constant, predetermined rates. This technology serves as the basis for two of its products: Vantas and Supprelin LA.
Sanctura: Sanctura, a muscarinic receptor antagonist for the treatment of OAB, was launched in August 2004. Sanctura is indicated for the treatment of OAB with symptoms of urinary incontinence, urgency and urinary frequency. Sanctura belongs to the anticholinergic class of compounds and binds specifically to muscarinic receptors. These compounds relax smooth muscles, such as the detrusor muscle in the bladder, thus decreasing bladder contractions.
Sanctura XR: Sanctura XR is a once-daily formulation of Sanctura, its marketed product for the treatment of OAB. Sanctura XR belongs to a class of anticholinergic compounds known as muscarinic receptor antagonists. In May 2008, the company sublicensed to Allergan the rights to the Sanctura franchise in Canada.
The companys generic products include an oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen product, Endocet. Another of its generic products is morphine sulfate extended-release tablets.
Products in Development
The companys pipeline portfolio contains products and product candidates that have features for multiple therapeutic areas, including pain, oncology, urology and endocrinology. The companys pipeline products include:
Aveed: Aveed is a long-acting injectable testosterone preparation for the treatment of male hypogona
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. History
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?