- The report contains detailed information about Eastland Medical Systems Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eastland Medical Systems Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eastland Medical Systems Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eastland Medical Systems Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eastland Medical Systems Limited business.
About Eastland Medical Systems Limited
Eastland Medical Systems Limited engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of medical treatments and safe medical devices in Australia. It offers ArTiMist sublingual spray delivered under the tongue for infants and children for anti-malaria treatment, which has completed Phase I clinical trials in Malaysia and South Africa; and NiCoSorb, an anti-smoking replacement therapy. The company also provides ClipOn, a luer fitting needle that converts standard syringes into safe, retractable needle injection, and blood drawing devices; and VetLok, a retractable safe device that protects veterinary workers from the risk of needle stick injury. In addition, it offers AutoInjecta, a pre-filled or fillable device for self administration of drugs at home, field mass vaccinations, and emergency standby; and SafeLine, a winged infusion set for healthcare workers handling IV infusion lines. The company is based in Perth, Western Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eastland Medical Systems Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eastland Medical Systems Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eastland Medical Systems Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eastland Medical Systems Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eastland Medical Systems Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EASTLAND MEDICAL SYSTEMS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Major Shareholders
Eastland Medical Systems Limited History
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Offices and Representations
Eastland Medical Systems Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eastland Medical Systems Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Eastland Medical Systems Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Eastland Medical Systems Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eastland Medical Systems Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eastland Medical Systems Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?