- The report contains detailed information about e-Therapeutics plc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for e-Therapeutics plc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The e-Therapeutics plc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes e-Therapeutics plc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of e-Therapeutics plc. business.
About e-Therapeutics plc.
e-Therapeutics plc engages in the discovery and development of drugs using its proprietary network analysis technology primarily in the United Kingdom. It develops drugs in the areas of anti-infectives, depression, respiratory disorders, atherosclerosis, pain, and cancer. The company is developing ETX1153a, an antibiotic for resistant gram-positive infections, which is in phase III clinical trial; ETX9101, a phase III clinical trial product that reduces the risk of exacerbation in inflammatory respiratory disease; and ETS6103, an antidepressant, which is in phase III clinical trial. It also develops various products, which are in phase I clinical trials, including ETX1153b, an I.V. antibiotic for acute hospital based bacteraemia; ETX1153c, an oral medicine to treat Clostridium difficile overgrowth; ETX6107 for the treatment of atherosclerosis; ETX6218, a treatment option for fibromyalgia; and ETS2101 to treat metastatic melanoma. The companys products under pre-clinical stage of development include ETS7211 to treat opiate sparing; ETX6201 for ARMD; ETX6765 for Alzheimers dementia; and ETS2123 for prostate cancer. It also provides evaluation services, which include analyzing drug candidates to determine their indication, efficacy, and tolerance properties to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. e-Therapeutics plc has partnership agreements with Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt. Limited, Infinitus Clinical Research, Cresset Biomolecular Discovery Limited, and KeyGen Biotech. Co. Ltd. The company is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. e-Therapeutics plc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of e-Therapeutics plc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of e-Therapeutics plc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. e-Therapeutics plc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. e-Therapeutics plc. Industry Position Analysis
6. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. E-THERAPEUTICS PLC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
e-Therapeutics plc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
e-Therapeutics plc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
e-Therapeutics plc. Major Shareholders
e-Therapeutics plc. History
e-Therapeutics plc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
e-Therapeutics plc. Offices and Representations
e-Therapeutics plc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
e-Therapeutics plc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
e-Therapeutics plc. Capital Market Snapshot
e-Therapeutics plc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
e-Therapeutics plc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
e-Therapeutics plc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
e-Therapeutics plc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
e-Therapeutics plc. 1-year Stock Charts
e-Therapeutics plc. 5-year Stock Charts
e-Therapeutics plc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
e-Therapeutics plc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
e-Therapeutics plc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?