- The report contains detailed information about Allergy Therapeutics plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allergy Therapeutics plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allergy Therapeutics plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allergy Therapeutics plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allergy Therapeutics plc business.
About Allergy Therapeutics plc
Allergy Therapeutics plc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of pharmaceutical vaccine products for the immunological treatment of allergic conditions. It offers vaccinations in various forms, which include allergen-specific that are named patient-specific, as well as standard products in injectable and sublingual presentations. The company develops allergy vaccines built upon a patented adjuvant, monophosphoryllipid A, under the brand name Pollinex Quattro. Its portfolio of products includes marketed products containing allergoids (modified allergens), tyrosine depot, and MPL adjuvant. The company has various allergens under development, which include Pollinex Quattro Grasses and Ragweed that are in Phase III studies; Trees that are in Phase II study; Sublingual MPL that are in Phase I study; and Japanese cedar, which is in preclinical development stage. It has operations in Germany, Europe, North America, and Asia. The company was founded in 1934 and is headquartered in Worthing, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allergy Therapeutics plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allergy Therapeutics plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allergy Therapeutics plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allergy Therapeutics plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allergy Therapeutics plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Allergy Therapeutics plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allergy Therapeutics plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Allergy Therapeutics plc Major Shareholders
Allergy Therapeutics plc History
Allergy Therapeutics plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Allergy Therapeutics plc Offices and Representations
Allergy Therapeutics plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allergy Therapeutics plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allergy Therapeutics plc Capital Market Snapshot
Allergy Therapeutics plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Allergy Therapeutics plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allergy Therapeutics plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Allergy Therapeutics plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allergy Therapeutics plc 1-year Stock Charts
Allergy Therapeutics plc 5-year Stock Charts
Allergy Therapeutics plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allergy Therapeutics plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allergy Therapeutics plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?