- The report contains detailed information about Diamyd Medical AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diamyd Medical AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diamyd Medical AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diamyd Medical AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diamyd Medical AB business.
About Diamyd Medical AB
Diamyd Medical AB, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development of pharmaceuticals for the treatment of autoimmune diabetes and its complications.
The company develops therapies from two independent technological platforms in the areas of diabetes and diabetes-related complications. The company possesses a portfolio of three clinical-stage candidate drugs, including Diamyd for type 1 diabetes (Phase III), Diamyd for LADA (Phase II) and the NTDDS product NP2 for chronic pain (Phase I).
DIAMYD FOR TYPE 1 DIABETES
The companys vaccine Diamyd for type 1 diabetes represents the research project that has reached the advanced stage of development.
Diamyd FOR LADA
The companys vaccine Diamyd for LADA targets to prevent, delay, or stop the autoimmune attack on the blood sugar regulating beta cells that occurs in LADA (Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults), a less aggressive form of autoimmune diabetes that affects adults.
The NTDDS product NP2 is a method of treating chronic pain with enkephalin a morphine-like substance.
The NTDDS product NG2 delivers GAD locally to nerve cells. It is used for the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain resulting from nerve damage, as in diabetes and spinal cord injury.
The NTDDS product NC3 is for the treatment of glioma, a type of malignant brain tumor produced by cancerous glial cells from brain connective tissue.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diamyd Medical AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diamyd Medical AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diamyd Medical AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diamyd Medical AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diamyd Medical AB Industry Position Analysis
6. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIAMYD MEDICAL AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diamyd Medical AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diamyd Medical AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diamyd Medical AB Major Shareholders
Diamyd Medical AB History
Diamyd Medical AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diamyd Medical AB Offices and Representations
Diamyd Medical AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diamyd Medical AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diamyd Medical AB Capital Market Snapshot
Diamyd Medical AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Diamyd Medical AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diamyd Medical AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diamyd Medical AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diamyd Medical AB 1-year Stock Charts
Diamyd Medical AB 5-year Stock Charts
Diamyd Medical AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diamyd Medical AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diamyd Medical AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?