- The report contains detailed information about BioGaia AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BioGaia AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BioGaia AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BioGaia AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BioGaia AB business.
About BioGaia AB
BioGaia AB, a biotechnology company, engages in the development, marketing, and sale of probiotic products with documented health benefits. The company offers products in the forms of chewable tablets, drops, chewing gum, lozenges, straws, and caps. These products are primarily based on the lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri (Reuteri), which has health enhancing effects. It offers products in the health areas of gut, immune, child, and oral health. The company sells its products under the brands Semper Magdroppar and Gum PerioBalance chewing gum in pharmacies, as well as under Semper whole grain cereal and infant formula with active culture and Probiomax gut health tablets in grocery stores in Sweden. Its probiotics are useful in stimulating the human immune system, protecting against gastrointestinal and respiratory infections, alleviating the side effects of antibiotics, reducing the level of H. pylori infection, relieving infantile colic, and reducing the risk of infection and improve gut function in pre-term infants, as well as in reducing gum inflammation, plaque, and the risk for dental caries. The company sells its products through nutrition, food, natural health, and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. It has collaboration with Ferring Pharmaceuticals to sell BioGaias Probiotic drops in Ireland, as well as to sell Probiotic drops and tablets in Bahrain, Yemen, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates. The company also has a collaboration agreement with Delta Medical Promotions A.G. to sell BioGaia's Probiotic drops in Kazakhstan, as well as to sell Probiotic tablets in Ukraine and Kazakhstan. BioGaia is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIOGAIA AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIOGAIA AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIOGAIA AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIOGAIA AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIOGAIA AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BioGaia AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BioGaia AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BioGaia AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BioGaia AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BioGaia AB Industry Position Analysis
6. BIOGAIA AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIOGAIA AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIOGAIA AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIOGAIA AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIOGAIA AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIOGAIA AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BioGaia AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BioGaia AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BioGaia AB Major Shareholders
BioGaia AB History
BioGaia AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BioGaia AB Offices and Representations
BioGaia AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BioGaia AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BioGaia AB Capital Market Snapshot
BioGaia AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
BioGaia AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BioGaia AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BioGaia AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BioGaia AB 1-year Stock Charts
BioGaia AB 5-year Stock Charts
BioGaia AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BioGaia AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BioGaia AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?